The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
Really like the new content but its off to a buggy start. The main menu load times for me are :hamster: tier

EDIT: They saying it's the new NVIDIA driver. I gotta roll it back smh

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Also 6th for steam sales.

And firefight matchmaking aint even dropped for the mid season update yet.:wow:

Games population is recovering.

All hail Lord Pierre! He saved MCC, now he’s saving Infinite!
343I_PierreHintze.png

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The two new maps are dope, had a lot of fun running that playlist today :ehh: Prism reminds me of the glintshard mines in Elden Ring

This game always had the gameplay down they just needed way more playlist options, maps, and a better progression system. They’ve fixed all those issues now and there’s an abundance of content to work with. Hopefully they can get some kind of second wind or resurgence to reinvigorate the player base because this is a damn good multiplayer shooter with no extra grinding or fluff to get in the way of just playing how you want to
Might be time to reinstall:jbhmm:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
FORGE CUSTOM MULTIPLAYER PLAYLIST IS fukkING INSANE!!!!!!

Most fun I've had playing Halo since the early 2000s.
Might be time to reinstall:jbhmm:
Husky raid is my shyt. Just went on a killing frenzy with just a pistol in the temple looking map :banderas:. Terrorized a bunch of dudes with the sword and hammer all match just with that pistol :demonic:. I legit think it might’ve been the best match I’ve ever played.

343 needs to get it together and add pre and post match chat lobbies and let us vote on maps and match types. I never see anywhere on the screen where the name of the map is but I still remember the names of half the halo 1-3 maps and even some halo 4 maps.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Husky raid is my shyt. Just went on a killing frenzy with just a pistol in the temple looking map :banderas:. Terrorized a bunch of dudes with the sword and hammer all match just with that pistol :demonic:. I legit think it might’ve been the best match I’ve ever played.

343 needs to get it together and add pre and post match chat lobbies and let us vote on maps and match types. I never see anywhere on the screen where the name of the map is but I still remember the names of half the halo 1-3 maps and even some halo 4 maps.
post match set up is confusing i gotta figure out how to exit the lobby instead of closing the whole got damn game and starting all over again. :russ:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't had a chance to try this been busy with Spider-Man and Mario Wonder. I might run a few matches today to catch up.