The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Husky raid is my shyt. Just went on a killing frenzy with just a pistol in the temple looking map :banderas:. Terrorized a bunch of dudes with the sword and hammer all match just with that pistol :demonic:. I legit think it might’ve been the best match I’ve ever played.

343 needs to get it together and add pre and post match chat lobbies and let us vote on maps and match types. I never see anywhere on the screen where the name of the map is but I still remember the names of half the halo 1-3 maps and even some halo 4 maps.
Husky Raid on that Cyberpunk themed map is pure chaos. Nothing but nade and cinder shots throwing me around all over the place.

Smalhala i keep fukking up and accidently hitting the man canon when i try to grab the flag. :lolbron:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wow, first time trying husky raid and this might be the most fun fiesta type of mode I've ever played in a video game. This mode is special and I could see it catching on if people try it out.
Its the only form of Fiesta I enjoy. Its non stop roulette of death, and so many weapons drop bevause of thar ur always gonna have something viable, especially on the small maps with narrow lanes.

Only thing u gotta watch out for is not letting an enemy hammer get to your base spawn, cuz u will be spawn killed and it can snowball pretty bad. Im always yelling at my team when i see a hammer dude coming to base on some

4EUont.gif

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Its the only form of Fiesta I enjoy. Its non stop roulette of death, and so many weapons drop bevause of thar ur always gonna have something viable, especially on the small maps with narrow lanes.

Only thing u gotta watch out for is not letting an enemy hammer get to your base spawn, cuz u will be spawn killed and it can snowball pretty bad. Im always yelling at my team when i see a hammer dude coming to base on some

4EUont.gif
I lost twice that way last night :snoop:. I was 28-6 & we were up 2-1 with 1 minute left. Then I get spawn killed twice and spent the rest of the match waiting to respawn only to get spawn killed. They really should offer spawn protection even if it’s just for 2-3 seconds.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I lost twice that way last night :snoop:. I was 28-6 & we were up 2-1 with 1 minute left. Then I get spawn killed twice and spent the rest of the match waiting to respawn only to get spawn killed. They really should offer spawn protection even if it’s just for 2-3 seconds.
Only way out is if ur dumb ass teammates help u by spamming nades on spawn before they die

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think I’ve lost 70% of my husky raid matches this week and there’s legit nothing I could’ve done differently in any of them to win. Every match the other team gets the cinder shot and hammer nonstop while I get the disruptor and plasma pistol while I have at least 1 teammate who is so bad that I may as well be a man down. Then there’s the issue of getting spawn killed by hammer guys. They really need to add spawn protection to this mode.

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think I’ve lost 70% of my husky raid matches this week and there’s legit nothing I could’ve done differently in any of them to win. Every match the other team gets the cinder shot and hammer nonstop while I get the disruptor and plasma pistol while I have at least 1 teammate who is so bad that I may as well be a man down. Then there’s the issue of getting spawn killed by hammer guys. They really need to add spawn protection to this mode.
One issue is randos hanging back at base. Its a 7 second respawn, so if these idiots just pushed out, even if they died they’d respawn before enemy got to base.

Had one of the most satisfying matches last night. We led 1-0. Then a teammate quit so it was now a 3v4. Enemy trapped us in spawn with hammers, scored 2 flags, then one of their dikkhead teammates held the final flag so they could spawn farm us for kills. Somehow the 3 of us broke out of the spawn trap, all 3 pushed to base with hammers, were able to cap 2 more flags to win the match.

I was talking that big shyt in messaging to the enemy team, clownin em how they shoulda scored that last flag when they had the chance :lolbron:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just realized there's no Assault game type in this game. I guess that's most likely the reason why there's no griftball. I wish they could bring that back because I am curious how it would play on infinite

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just realized there's no Assault game type in this game. I guess that's most likely the reason why there's no griftball. I wish they could bring that back because I am curious how it would play on infinite
I think that shytty Stockpile mode replaced assault.

They finally fixed the gravity hammer to have bounce effects so griffball is viable now. Wouldnt be surprised if we got the mode back for season 6.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Couldn’t miss tonight. Had a match with no deaths. Got named mvp of my team twice, won all but 1 of my matches, and made what felt like every clutch shot in front of me :ahh:. Check this finish to my last match of the night. Look how close the timer was to 0:00 :lolbron: :umad: :banderas:. This might have been the best shooting display I’ve put on all week.