Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Mountain Dew brings GameFuel back next month
maxresdefault.jpg

Halo 3 maps, GameFuel, I feel like I've hopped in a Time Machine back to 2007:mjcry:

Pierre landing the ship like Captain Keyes. :mjcry:

Ain't it wonderful what a change in management does. To have someone passionate about the franchise also leading it, and not some dumbass execs with MBAs trying to do nothing but milk the franchise. :banderas:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It ain’t the same :to: bull I’ll take it

In for firefights
Nothing like the hype around halo 2 & 3. The most perfectly marketed games I’ve ever seen with top tier tie in merch to go with the games. Still got my steelbook case for halo 3 :ahh:. Still pissed at my brother for sitting on it and denting it though :birdman:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I am so rusty in this game because it's been awhile since I've played. It's either I am trash or mostly the good players stayed playing and got better. I am still having fun with this game though

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I am so rusty in this game because it's been awhile since I've played. It's either I am trash or mostly the good players stayed playing and got better. I am still having fun with this game though
I’m starting to get my bearings, but I like the fiesta playlist with random power weapons. Also on 11/7 the Halo 1 Mark V armor gets put up in the store.

Spartantracker.com tells me at my pace I’m 7000+ matches away from earning the Mark VI suit :mjcry:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The people have spoken, we can't have casuals who never played Halo making the OT for the upcoming GotY :hhh:

So allow me to do the honors
full

halo-infinite_4ts4.jpg

There will be more coming before launch so If you wanna apply for future technical previews and betas, sign up on Halo Waypoint at the link below and download the Xbox Insider App on your console.
Halo Insider Program

XBrehs, assemble:blessed:

@iceberg_is_on_fire @PS5 @Leasy @MeachTheMonster @Fatboi1 @Kamikaze Revy @Hiphoplives4eva @OnlyFrans @Tenchi® Ryu™ @Pressure @TripleAgent @DPresidential @Obreh Winfrey @Jblaze204 @Teal. @The Mad Titan @Draje @Legalese @KillbertArenas @Cat piss martini @Ineedmoney504 @ball15life @Dre Space Age @PowerCouple @Renkz @Bryan Danielson

Lol

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I think King of the Hill is a good way to mix up firefight, as past firefights ended up just camping a specific spot and could get redundant. And you can revive your teammates now like Gears Horde Mode.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
BTB Heavy is pretty cool. It gives me a battlefield-type of feel, which is cool. Hopefully, 343 can find a way to create hype for others to give the game another chance because I feel this game is just as strong as other shooters in the market. I think only COD has it beat in variety, but you can't tell me something like Overwatch is more content rich than Halo Infinite. Not to shade Overwatch because I still play that game

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The two new maps are dope, had a lot of fun running that playlist today :ehh: Prism reminds me of the glintshard mines in Elden Ring

This game always had the gameplay down they just needed way more playlist options, maps, and a better progression system. They’ve fixed all those issues now and there’s an abundance of content to work with. Hopefully they can get some kind of second wind or resurgence to reinvigorate the player base because this is a damn good multiplayer shooter with no extra grinding or fluff to get in the way of just playing how you want to

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The two new maps are dope, had a lot of fun running that playlist today :ehh: Prism reminds me of the glintshard mines in Elden Ring

This game always had the gameplay down they just needed way more playlist options, maps, and a better progression system. They’ve fixed all those issues now and there’s an abundance of content to work with. Hopefully they can get some kind of second wind or resurgence to reinvigorate the player base because this is a damn good multiplayer shooter with no extra grinding or fluff to get in the way of just playing how you want to
I feel word of mouth will be key for a resurgence. I wonder if it would be smart to eventually give incentives for streamers to try out game, but I feel that could backfire because most of these streamers these days focus on BR and will prob complain about playing an arena shooter.