The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

JNew

Superstar
Daps
The biggest and really only problem I have with this game is bots.

When you play mcc you already know there are no bots.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fanbase would riot if it wasnt BR starts. Save other weapon starts for the rotational ranked playlists(snipers, AR Slayer, etc)
Yeah that would be a bold move lol but they did said it would be big so idk. Hopefully it ain’t anything that caters to the casuals imo like adding a radar or something

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Looks like a dev made map. cant wait till its release this weekend:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
New season looks solid, don’t think that prism map will make it to ranked arena due to the arcadey vibe of it; but maybe the forbidden map :jbhmm:
They said the ranked meta is gonna go through a big change for ranked too, wondering if they’re gonna switch it up from BR starts or something

Fanbase would riot if it wasnt BR starts. Save other weapon starts for the rotational ranked playlists(snipers, AR Slayer, etc)

Lol, they just made it official, bandit starts next season, BR out. They added a scope. Looks like it’ll play like the H5 magnum. But yeah, fan base is about to split down the middle I’m sure

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol, they just made it official, bandit starts next season, BR out. They added a scope. Looks like it’ll play like the H5 magnum. But yeah, fan base is about to split down the middle I’m sure
It'll be interesting how the BanditEvo changes the meta.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Anybody recreate Griffball or Rocket Race yet? Me and my sister used to get down back in Halo 3.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Always knew this game was going to make a comeback, but just didn't know when. They also just announced a Halo 3 playlist that's launching on November 14th

Im excited for Guardian. My favorite 4v4 H3 map.

Im also kinda sad theres no Longshore. I know its not a popular H3 map but its my favorite 8v8 H3:mjcry: