The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I feel there's def a skill gap once you go back because the people that are playing are dudes that didn't put it down. I can still do decent in social matches, but def not touching ranked lol
Yeah halo always had a skill gap, but man maybe it's because I'm too old for this shyt.

I think in terms of feel, it's probably the best feeling fps right now. It feels good and responds well, even when I play it on Xbox at 60fps. But yeah most of those dudes are playing on PC 240fps, low latency monitors... I could only imagine how the game feels like on LAN

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The very thing PlayStation killing themselves to create

:mjlol:

No I’m pretty sure they do not want a multiplayer game that lays off all their top staff, their multiplayer team, and goes through 6 month droughts

All that to average a couple thousand players on their own platform

• Wow
Reactions: BBG

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No I’m pretty sure they do not want a multiplayer game that lays off all their top staff, their multiplayer team, and goes through 6 month droughts

All that to average a couple thousand players on their own platform
Meanwhile Jim Ryan is "retiring" and naughty dog is laying off workers to down size all the while Factions is delayed indefinitely.

:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
New season looks solid, don’t think that prism map will make it to ranked arena due to the arcadey vibe of it; but maybe the forbidden map :jbhmm:
They said the ranked meta is gonna go through a big change for ranked too, wondering if they’re gonna switch it up from BR starts or something

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
New season looks solid, don’t think that prism map will make it to ranked arena due to the arcadey vibe of it; but maybe the forbidden map :jbhmm:
They said the ranked meta is gonna go through a big change for ranked too, wondering if they’re gonna switch it up from BR starts or something
Fanbase would riot if it wasnt BR starts. Save other weapon starts for the rotational ranked playlists(snipers, AR Slayer, etc)