reactive water for Forge
rotating death cam
New map inspired by Halo Reach Countdown
Squad Battle(classic maps) becoming a permanent playlist
More even vehicle drops in regular Big Team Battle
party fireteam showing up together in the match intro
Extermination medal in all game modes
Cyber Showdown 2 event

updates have been a lot more frequent the past few months. seems like they finally in a position to add shyt quickly and respond to fixes. won't bring the population back but it'll at least keep it stable.

for some perspective, game launched with 10 maps. Season 4(which started last month) has already added 11 maps on its own.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
august update gave us

reactive water for Forge
rotating death cam
Cyber Showdown 2 event

updates have been a lot more frequent the past few months. seems like they finally in a position to add shyt quickly and respond to fixes. won't bring the population back but it'll at least keep it stable.

for some perspective, game launched with 10 maps. Season 4(which started last month) has already added 11 maps on its own.
The game is in a much better place, and you even have articles about it being in a much better place. It's just a damn shame it launched in the way it did because I think player retention would've been significantly better. It will need to catch a big break to see a huge jump in numbers.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I have to try that as I LOVED Countdown in Reach. One of my favorite maps, nostalgia not bearing.

I'll have to see what it's like later today. The game should've been in this state 2 years ago.

So you, me, and @Gizmo_Duck gonna co-op later this evening, Nephew? :lolbron: :lolbron:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have to try that as I LOVED Countdown in Reach. One of my favorite maps, nostalgia not bearing.

I'll have to see what it's like later today. The game should've been in this state 2 years ago.
Countdown is renamed to Dredge. Its got its own dedicated 24/7 playlist for this week. Youll see it at the top of the Multiplayer playlists with an orange star beside it.

The game is in a much better place, and you even have articles about it being in a much better place. It's just a damn shame it launched in the way it did because I think player retention would've been significantly better. It will need to catch a big break to see a huge jump in numbers.

Word is season 5 is firefight. After that the only thing i can think of is adding Griffball, tightening the netcode up, and the games pretty complete content wise.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
august update gave us

reactive water for Forge
rotating death cam
Cyber Showdown 2 event

Pierre Hintze leading us out of the well - AGAIN. :wow:

Also dapping because you are on the ball with Halo. One of few posters who genuinely want to see the franchise do well. :ehh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

excellent detail, and it has moving trains like the original. needs to be put in Squad Battle playlist asap.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I really enjoy watching this game competitively, like street fighter but the game is way too hard. At launch I was doing decent but the way people play now :mjlol:

You really gotta put in some time, which I'm not willing to do.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I really enjoy watching this game competitively, like street fighter but the game is way too hard. At launch I was doing decent but the way people play now :mjlol:

You really gotta put in some time, which I'm not willing to do.
I feel there's def a skill gap once you go back because the people that are playing are dudes that didn't put it down. I can still do decent in social matches, but def not touching ranked lol