The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They added cadet pink. I can finally use the armor color ive been using since Halo CE.

This version of infection aint bad. more balanced than other games like Reach. Its a pain on Behemoth tho, keep falling off the middle platform when infected.

Forest map looks good in gameplay.

Menus still laggy:francis:

They added ray tracing too. But im a frames whore, might save that for a campaign replay.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On PC is it better to get Halo Infinite and MCC on steam or just use gamepass version on windows store?
Steam. I've had issues with the Windows store where the game just literally disappeared from the launcher while still being on the computer itself. It's happened a few times which can be quite annoying.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On PC is it better to get Halo Infinite and MCC on steam or just use gamepass version on windows store?
Steam. Its more stable. Plus with the Steam version you can still use xbox overlay to do party chat with your console pals.
Steam. I've had issues with the Windows store where the game just literally disappeared from the launcher while still being on the computer itself. It's happened a few times which can be quite annoying.
Not to mention Steam Workshop support:banderas:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mini Halo is jokes. Pure chaos. Even the vehicles turn mini when you get in. :mjlol:

Please dont remove the Social Slayer playlist::mjcry:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
surprise map rotation today. Squad Battle playlist: 8v8 on Valhalla, Rats Nest, and Last Resort remakes. Fixed vehicle spawns. prolly the most fun BTB has been in Infinite. hope they keep the playlist and add more of the Halo 3 maps. would love a Longshore remake.

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Halo 3 playlist last week was the most played according to the Halo API.

so of course 343 rotated it out for todays weekly reset:unimpressed:

Bot Bootcamp is still MIA too. if they'd had firefight it wouldn't be a big deal but the game still has no PVE. how about you have an alternative in place for Bot Bootcamp before axing it?:unimpressed:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Waterworks from Halo 2 and Exile from 4 were added to the classic map Squad Battle playlist

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meh, this game just feels empty to me for some reason lol. Like I can play MCC with no issues and have fun, but I'm ready to turn this off after 1 or two matches.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Meh, this game just feels empty to me for some reason lol. Like I can play MCC with no issues and have fun, but I'm ready to turn this off after 1 or two matches.
Note to 343: dont drip feed content that shoulda been in the game day 1:francis:

@Fatboi1 did you check out the digsite stuff added? Has to be in pc through mods but the team released a ton of old files of cut content. I done played the 1999 Halo CE Macworld demo, cut halo ce,2, and 3 maps, etc. we been eatin real good on MCC:eat:

Last edited: