The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

also, HCS is live right now with drops if ur into that sort of thing.

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tomorrow is Season 3. the biggest news is 2 new maps, and extra pickup(the shroud) and a new weapon(The Bandit AKA the DMR(sup Halo Reach)) we'll see how this goes

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For my gamepass subscribers, Xbox dropped the Corrupted Assault Rifle coating, you can find it by checking your Gamepass perks

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
after 3 days, I'd say overall season 3 was a good update.

The Good

Neither Chasm or Cliffhanger are balanced for competitive. this is actually a good thing. they are silly maps for social modes which the game needs. Chasm is like if Halo CE's Longest and Boarding Action had a baby.

Team gun game can be fun and often comes down to the wire due to how the weapon upgrades work.

The shroud screen pickup is fukkery, and despite not being a shield, def has its uses.

Oasis is a good map for BTB that finally gives vehicles more room to maneuver. Also has fixed vehicle spawns. I will say the rest of the game desperately needs this because random vehicle drops in big team is stupid as fukk and nobody likes it.

if ur an armor whore, Mirage looks nice and Spartanesque.

they added 3 new free coatings.

The not so good

There is still desync, still have wonky hammer physics with 21 ping.

while it was nice we got 3 new coatings, and armor cores, the coating and armor core system still sucks. compared to past Halos.

maps were taken out of rotation in BTB such as Fragmentation.

Dont care for the story shyt, although it had more effort than season 1 and 2 multi.

Customs Browser still feels buggy.

Still no Infection mode a year and a half after the games release! >:(

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Got into some matches today after a long time away.

Game is still really good, and the new content is great.

I don’t have the time to play as much as i want, but what they have here is amazing. They just gotta keep upgrading and adding to it over time. Already i’d rather boot this up over MCC.

As the content builds up, i think this can and will be one of the best/most successful multiplayer games out :ehh:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I redownloaded Halo Infinite and tried to play on a Forge map but there was no players. What am I doing wrong?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Season 4 starts tomorrow.

Finally getting Infection....after 19 months. also career progression. looks similar to MCC's

I wanna play Infection on this new map called Forest tomorrow. It looks pretty nice.
HI_S4_Forest_ActionShot_1920x1080_Watermarked.png

Reminds me of the Delta Halo and Regret missions from Halo 2.

Game would have a way higher population if all this was at launch:francis:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Season 4 starts tomorrow.

Finally getting Infection....after 19 months. also career progression. looks similar to MCC's

I wanna play Infection on this new map called Forest tomorrow. It looks pretty nice.
HI_S4_Forest_ActionShot_1920x1080_Watermarked.png

Reminds me of the Delta Halo and Regret missions from Halo 2.

Game would have a way higher population if all this was at launch:francis:
I bought all of the battle passes so far, but I think the no fomo aspect of them made me slack on progress with them. However, I ain't mad at this method because I prefer to go at my own pace, but I think no deadline makes you put this in the backlog

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I bought all of the battle passes so far, but I think the no fomo aspect of them made me slack on progress with them. However, I ain't mad at this method because I prefer to go at my own pace, but I think no deadline makes you put this in the backlog
They canceled the multiplayer story cutscenes for this season too, so it aint like you missing a narrative.

Not that the multiplayer story was worth a fukk anyway:manny: