The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Think I am going to jump back into the game since I am sick of other shooters battle passes being wack. Just wish I could get my friends playing it again since they mostly moved onto COD or OW

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

ez pz pass, took me an hour to get all 10 tiers. found the easiest way was big team battle to get shock weapons for some of the tasks. wish they'd done a snowball fight playlist like halo 5 had but thankfully people been hosting snowball games in the customs browser.

@DaSk8D00D I know u a fallout fan so I thought you'd appreciate this forge map. looks spot on from fallout 3.:ohhh:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

ez pz pass, took me an hour to get all 10 tiers. found the easiest way was big team battle to get shock weapons for some of the tasks. wish they'd done a snowball fight playlist like halo 5 had but thankfully people been hosting snowball games in the customs browser.

@DaSk8D00D I know u a fallout fan so I thought you'd appreciate this forge map. looks spot on from fallout 3.:ohhh:

Damn both the Megaton and Goodneighbor maps are crazy:whoo: Forge really hitting like that?:ohhh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
with the recent layoffs and career changes, I wouldn't be surprised if this game doesnt get a season 4.

Joe Staten was writing the story DLC, now hes gone. prolly won't get that either.:francis:

dunno if Microsoft gonna continue pumping money into this game. if not, I predict a mass exodus back to Master Chief Collection.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
with the recent layoffs and career changes, I wouldn't be surprised if this game doesnt get a season 4.

Joe Staten was writing the story DLC, now hes gone. prolly won't get that either.:francis:

dunno if Microsoft gonna continue pumping money into this game. if not, I predict a mass exodus back to Master Chief Collection.
Someone might be looking to to a step up and pitch that they can right the ship.

If they do then it's a career changing move.