The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

with all the scripting and shyt built into forge, this shyts pretty advanced. people already making their own games within forge beyond just regular game mode stuff. Joseph Staten also talked about campaign A.I. being added into forge. this is easily the most advanced forge mode ever, come a long way from the level builder in Halo 3.

and again, its been 1 week since forge launched. this is the quick shyt people have put together. That custom games browser in march is gonna have a good variety of games when it launches for season 3. looking forward to it.

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

they even got the warp pipes to work as teleports when you hop in em.

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is the best update the game's ever received thus far.
They got Danger Canyon and Blood Gulch from CE, Lockout from H2,Guardian from H3, Nascar Pro from Reach, and goofy shyt like Mario 64 Peach’s Castle going on right now in the customs browser. Too many options for me to pick from. Feels good to be excited about Halo again.:wow:

Theres 97 games going on right now and the update just dropped. Gonna be even wilder tonight:wow:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just played Waffle House Fiesta Slayer :deadrose:
I saw Infection on Waffle House map. Need to try it.

Edit: just played it. Map has the perfect vibe for Infection. Get jump scares seeing sword guys jumping outta them dark woods

Last edited: