The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
messed around with forge some and checked out the community made maps. Argonaught Base B and Eternity are cool.

some dikkhead posted a troll map and tricked me into thinking it was The Pit remake.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So who is bout it for campaign on the hardest difficulty? I stopped playing the campaign about halfway thru it I guess? Was loving every second, seriously was epic imo but with the promises of multiplayer and Ray tracing? They basically giving you incentives to wait. But I don't wanna wait no more :to:

I'm also debating on if I'll allow my son to play, he be asking to let him try cod but I'm not trying to raise the next Columbine copy cat shooter :patrice:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
So who is bout it for campaign on the hardest difficulty? I stopped playing the campaign about halfway thru it I guess? Was loving every second, seriously was epic imo but with the promises of multiplayer and Ray tracing? They basically giving you incentives to wait. But I don't wanna wait no more :to:

I'm also debating on if I'll allow my son to play, he be asking to let him try cod but I'm not trying to raise the next Columbine copy cat shooter :patrice:
It's a whole new game on legendary. I started a campaign but put it down for Deathloop but man it was fun. Tremonius was a worthy foe, flat out just a fun boss battle.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I get too frustrated for that shyt as I've gotten older. Sometimes I just need to put shyt on easy and ride on through :hubie:
Of course you're saying real shyt and I was there, in the old gamers home just ready to pack in being competitive. Like, I don't have the time nor dedication some of these dudes have. But, my son just turned 4 but since he was 3 he's been gaming and forcing me to play games I've "backlogged" and one of those games is cuphead. It's difficult but it's all about learning patterns/etc and playing it with him has rejuvenated my gamer focus? Cuz he pulls off saves I'm like HOW THE fukk, forced me to get back to childhood self and now we try peas in a pod :hug:

That same boost in focus or whatever you was call it had carried over to other games, so now I'm playing cod like this the 360 era. I'm even online talking shyt again. Find your spark Spartan, we need you out there :to:
It's a whole new game on legendary. I started a campaign but put it down for Deathloop but man it was fun. Tremonius was a worthy foe, flat out just a fun boss battle.
I usually play multiplayer campaign on the hardest difficulty but I usually have a team of experienced halo players when I do. I know this guy who be on PC now, damn trader he is. Probably using a DS5 :martin:
He'll join as well, but I'm bout it late nights to whoever. I can't COMMIT to day time because I got too much going on during most days but. shyt, we can even make it a weekend thing, whatever works best for the group. Pencil me in for whatever tho if someone else wants to lead

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Did legendary last year. For the regular mobs of enemies its prolly the easiest legendary campaign, but the bosses and red hunters are so tanky it’ll force you to grapple non stop. Id do the cooldown upgrade for grapple, max out shields, and the cooldown for thrusters if you doing legendary. Grapple+thruster is pretty much mandatory for the Escherum fight.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Did legendary last year. For the regular mobs of enemies its prolly the easiest legendary campaign, but the bosses and red hunters are so tanky it’ll force you to grapple non stop. Id do the cooldown upgrade for grapple, max out shields, and the cooldown for thrusters if you doing legendary. Grapple+thruster is pretty much mandatory for the Escherum fight.
Bruh, Sony Stan's want cheat sheets and helpful hints. That's literally insane to me to get help like if figuring it out isn't half the fun :stop:

the buyers remorse must be hitting Xbox stans like a mf :wow:
It's so sad that you been starving so long that you think others have to suffer for you to enjoy your last Gen crumbs :bryan:

Is GOW a good game? I'm sure it is. Is it the most played game on any system? I'm sure it's not :ufdup: you know, once upon a time people had taste of their own. They didn't rely on other peoples opinions to formulate their own. See, when you become a man and start doing that you'll come to the realization THEY BEEN EATING CRAZILY ON THE GREENER SIDE (Tru Story)

You guys talk about playing games, then a year or two goes by and if asked what game you're playing it's mute times than not the same title. What's wrong with you dudes :dahell: Halo infinite campaign is legendary, I never personally cared for god of war.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Coagulation from Halo 2, Wizard from Halo CE, and Damnation from CE are now remade and in the Community map browser. They need to be touched up visually, but for only being out 2 days it's pretty nice what's been made so far.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Halo. Waypoint website update is nice for the content browser. I like how I can search and bookmark maps/modes and they'll sync to my games files/browser. Prolly the best file browser ive seen in a halo game as far as speed and simplicity.

UnusualNobody

Rookie
Daps
Of course you're saying real shyt and I was there, in the old gamers home just ready to pack in being competitive. Like, I don't have the time nor dedication some of these dudes have. But, my son just turned 4 but since he was 3 he's been gaming and forcing me to play games I've "backlogged" and one of those games is cuphead. It's difficult but it's all about learning patterns/etc and playing it with him has rejuvenated my gamer focus? Cuz he pulls off saves I'm like HOW THE fukk, forced me to get back to childhood self and now we try peas in a pod :hug:

That same boost in focus or whatever you was call it had carried over to other games, so now I'm playing cod like this the 360 era. I'm even online talking shyt again. Find your spark Spartan, we need you out there :to:

I usually play multiplayer campaign on the hardest difficulty but I usually have a team of experienced halo players when I do. I know this guy who be on PC now, damn trader he is. Probably using a DS5 :martin:
He'll join as well, but I'm bout it late nights to whoever. I can't COMMIT to day time because I got too much going on during most days but. shyt, we can even make it a weekend thing, whatever works best for the group. Pencil me in for whatever tho if someone else wants to lead
My bad...... All you gotta do is let me know the designated place and the designated time and we'll gladly designate that campaign for dismemberment :salute: