The Official-Official Halo Infinite Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They did a stealth update yesterday and added Social Slayer playlist(4v4). modes are Ninja slayer, Rocket dodgeball, Purple Reign(low gravity and bottomless clip needlers) Kong slayer(no weapons, just fusion coil throws), and rocket repulsers.

pretty much a goofy action sack style playlist, something the games sorely been missing.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Co-op looks so fun :noah:

so....

Match xp beta

Forge beta with larger budget, scripting for bots.

30 tier battle pass(Reach themed items for Mark V armor core)

co op

One Flag game mode

2 events(Winter contingency 2 in December, Joint fire in January)

New achievements for co op

bet a lot of people gonna be making Infection maps and game modes during this update.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
so....

Match xp beta

Forge beta with larger budget, scripting for bots.

30 tier battle pass(Reach themed items for Mark V armor core)

co op

One Flag game mode

2 events(Winter contingency 2 in December, Joint fire in January)

New achievements for co op

bet a lot of people gonna be making Infection maps and game modes during this update.

Pierre got them moving in the right direction with these updates

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
after he got called up after unfukking The Master Chief Collection

halo-master-chief.gif

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Looks like me holding out until autumn of this year was about right, but still too soon. :francis: Once S3 wraps up I'll probably dive back into this.

Supposedly, he gave the redirect to reimplement the simple things like PC crosshairs turning red because its fundamental. I wouldn't count out finishing up splitscreen either if he's gonna be magical about direction.

The shift between that basic line of thinking and the previous management is crazy. Business degrees ain't worth shyt without common sense.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Forge looks cool but no custom games browser means the avg player who jumps in to play alone won't really be able to enjoy this unless they have a squad for custom games. I hope they throw in maps faster into matchmaking from Forge created maps.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Looks like me holding out until autumn of this year was about right, but still too soon. :francis: Once S3 wraps up I'll probably dive back into this.

Supposedly, he gave the redirect to reimplement the simple things like PC crosshairs turning red because its fundamental. I wouldn't count out finishing up splitscreen either if he's gonna be magical about direction.

The shift between that basic line of thinking and the previous management is crazy. Business degrees ain't worth shyt without common sense.
they tried to use the red reticle to curb cheating but it doesnt work so might as well have it.

Forge looks cool but no custom games browser means the avg player who jumps in to play alone won't really be able to enjoy this unless they have a squad for custom games. I hope they throw in maps faster into matchmaking from Forge created maps.
ya, people stuck using the xbox LFG feature for now. casuals won't bother going through all that.

CGB does drop in March for season 3. by then gonna have a boatload of maps and modes made.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

free winter update pass. thank god Mark V helmet is free.

restructured progression, no more forced game modes.

shame rumble pit is being taken from rotation.

• Dap
Reactions: rdj