Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Start with the defense, hire killers, hitmen and defensive players like Bowman and Mack. Have a front office that believes in that killer mentality.

:manny:
Maybe this was a fluke year but im not confident about our offense anymore. Crabtree and Penn arent getting any younger, Seth Roberts is trash but we gave him a extension, Cooper cant stay healthy, Carr may have become mentally ruined permanently, etc

This was supposed to be our window for success but all I see is glaring holes and question marks.

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
Maybe this was a fluke year but im not confident about our offense anymore. Crabtree and Penn arent getting any younger, Seth Roberts is trash but we gave him a extension, Cooper cant stay healthy, Carr may have become mentally ruined permanently, etc

This was supposed to be our window for success but all I see is glaring holes and question marks.

I completely agree about the offense, but we have neglected Mack way too long on defense. This team is literally set up for him to do everything and we gone burn him out. Its time to address the defensive needs and get this defense to a shut down defense so that way our offense isnt coming back cause no way i trust Carr going forward.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
It’s a damn shame that we still complaining about the same things in this thread all these years later.

We cursed
dbNzQ80.gif