NC

DR9oM8QXcAEaFIb.jpg

bytchmade:scust:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i dont watch yall enough but i dont know if firing Del Rio the right move. Just get a better coordinator. Yall coulda beat New England last year with Carr...shyt just doesnt go your way sometimes. It's like saying if the Eagles dont make the playoffs they should fire Pedersen next year. Of course we not the HUGEST fans of him but he's done enough to earn two losing seasons before we give him the door

I'm just not a fan of instability when it comes to the front office. Fire Del Rio NOW and I can almost guarantee yall gon be irrelevant for another 3 years. Guarantee.

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
1...Give McKenzie 1 more year

2. Fire Del Rio and Downing Next Monday

3. Keep Pagano..did a good job against Dallas and Philly both teams I was expecting to put up 30..

4.. Fire whoever the special teams coach is.. kickers been average, still haven't return kicks for TD and coverage on returns been shyt

5..no more retread coaches...I don't want to see ben mcadoo walking through that door..Give me a young stfu listen to what I say type of coach, so Carr can either listen or go coach at his high school in Fresno.. no time for his soft ass

6...get a offensive coordinator who is 70 percent pass and 30 percent run..

7..get a QB.. I'm tired of Carr in cold or raining games..dude be all timid

8.. please get rid of Sean Smith contract..I'm sure Cleveland will pick him up