FO4_Vault_tec_rep_ghoul.png

Look just like that nikka:dead:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
i dont watch yall enough but i dont know if firing Del Rio the right move. Just get a better coordinator. Yall coulda beat New England last year with Carr...shyt just doesnt go your way sometimes. It's like saying if the Eagles dont make the playoffs they should fire Pedersen next year. Of course we not the HUGEST fans of him but he's done enough to earn two losing seasons before we give him the door

I'm just not a fan of instability when it comes to the front office. Fire Del Rio NOW and I can almost guarantee yall gon be irrelevant for another 3 years. Guarantee.

I can understand that sentiment and few teams have been as bad with coaches as we have. But the flip side is that we end up stuck with del Rio and he’s no different than he was in Jacksonville. As it stands now it’s looking like he’s lost the team so it’s for the best that he moves on.

The problem though is what kind of market is there for coaches right now? I can’t imagine this idiot organization is even capable of making a McVey type of hire.

Good. fukk em.