FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
ALAMEDA — Jon Gruden acknowledged his candidacy for the Raiders head coaching job Tuesday in a phone interview with the Bay Area News Group.

“My understanding is they’re interviewing candidates this week and they’re going to let everybody know sometime early next week or whenever they make their decision,” Gruden said.

Asked specifically if he was a candidate, Gruden said, “Well, I think I am being considered, yes. I hope I’m a candidate.”

Gruden confirms he's candidate for Raiders job

"I hope I'm a candidate" Gruden the troll Gawd

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
:francis:

Report: Gareon Conley Didn’t Leave Favorable Impression On Some Teammates
Posted: Jan 2nd, 2018 | Author: RaidersBeat.com No Comments
When the Raiders calculated the risk to drafting Gareon Conley with their first draft pick in 2017, the concern revolved primarily around his legal status.

Ultimately, general manager Reggie McKenzie was comfortable with Conley’s legal status and moved forward by drafting the Ohio State superstar.

Conley was eventually cleared of any legal wrongdoing, but his football career didn’t become any less complicated.

On top of the obvious injury issues, there was also the perception that Conley wasn’t motivated as a player, according to The Athletic’s Vic Tafur.

“Worse than the Raiders losing their top two drafts picks to injuries was the impression that cornerback Gareon Conley and Obi Melifonwu made on teammates.”

Though not publicly, the Raiders coaching staff privately questioned Conley’s drive since he arrived in Oakland and Tafur added on Tuesday that at least one player was concerned that Melifonwu and Conley might not “really want it”.

Obviously, the Raiders highly touted rookies were only two of the many disappointments that led to an incredibly underwhelming season in Oakland, but this storyline is just one more that will need to be cleared up or cleaned up by the next coaching staff.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
:francis:

Report: Gareon Conley Didn’t Leave Favorable Impression On Some Teammates
Posted: Jan 2nd, 2018 | Author: RaidersBeat.com No Comments
When the Raiders calculated the risk to drafting Gareon Conley with their first draft pick in 2017, the concern revolved primarily around his legal status.

Ultimately, general manager Reggie McKenzie was comfortable with Conley’s legal status and moved forward by drafting the Ohio State superstar.

Conley was eventually cleared of any legal wrongdoing, but his football career didn’t become any less complicated.

On top of the obvious injury issues, there was also the perception that Conley wasn’t motivated as a player, according to The Athletic’s Vic Tafur.

“Worse than the Raiders losing their top two drafts picks to injuries was the impression that cornerback Gareon Conley and Obi Melifonwu made on teammates.”

Though not publicly, the Raiders coaching staff privately questioned Conley’s drive since he arrived in Oakland and Tafur added on Tuesday that at least one player was concerned that Melifonwu and Conley might not “really want it”.

Obviously, the Raiders highly touted rookies were only two of the many disappointments that led to an incredibly underwhelming season in Oakland, but this storyline is just one more that will need to be cleared up or cleaned up by the next coaching staff.

Thanks Reggie
m1xHEUg.png

ManxOfxThexYear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My muthafukkin self
Why not sign a vet that can push him?

Shame he's playing with trash.

What Vet would be good enough that would be available?

Remember Tyler Wilson and Connor Cook? I dont trust Reggie with drafting QB's :francis:

I don't trust him, I got more faith in Gruden choosing one. A motived low round pick. Nothing too serious.

:yeshrug: