2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm not sure if I can support the Great Value Patriots.

Yeah ngl I might be good off this Raiders shyt for awhile. It’s like they’ve been dying slowly for decades and we’ve finally reached the finish line. Tryna take on the Patriot way instead of restoring the Raider identity. That’s why it’s commitment to cap. Beli and Brady screwed us over and mark wanna be on dikks and hire a retread as if we have a Brady level QB or a Beli level coach. I, or any one of us, could walk into that front office tomorrow and do better than what’s been done the past 30 years.

Al can be all the legend he wants to be, but when it’s all tallied up he’s much more of a failure than a success and his idiot son running things further into the ground is evidence of that.

We may have never seen a more absolute fall from grace in sports and I doubt we’ll ever see this team worth a fukk ever again. Once this dikkhead mark realizes that mccacneils ain’t shyt he gon fire him and hire another bum and start this process over again. I mean it when I say it by the time mark dead won’t be no Raider fans left to speak of.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Yeah ngl I might be good off this Raiders shyt for awhile. It’s like they’ve been dying slowly for decades and we’ve finally reached the finish line. Tryna take on the Patriot way instead of restoring the Raider identity. That’s why it’s commitment to cap. Beli and Brady screwed us over and mark wanna be on dikks and hire a retread as if we have a Brady level QB or a Beli level coach. I, or any one of us, could walk into that front office tomorrow and do better than what’s been done the past 30 years.

Al can be all the legend he wants to be, but when it’s all tallied up he’s much more of a failure than a success and his idiot son running things further into the ground is evidence of that.

We may have never seen a more absolute fall from grace in sports and I doubt we’ll ever see this team worth a fukk ever again. Once this dikkhead mark realizes that mccacneils ain’t shyt he gon fire him and hire another bum and start this process over again. I mean it when I say it by the time mark dead won’t be no Raider fans left to speak of.

Don’t follow the Raiders since they left CA for Vegas. I really want to see this team do well but this franchise has been pathetic over the last few decades. Mark Davis is a dunce.

The fans deserve better.

lrWrDJ9.gif

95NWQqf.png

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
My pops is pissed about the Darren Waller trade ...he has a raiders bar in his crib with D Wall signed memorabilia ...his Christmas gift was a Waller autographed Jersey :patrice:

IDK man...I don't see the plan...the FA's we signed so far are mid AF ...Jimmy G for Carr... spiderman meme... what's the fukkin plan Mc a$$hole cuz he is pissing off a fan base that's been loyal through some real bullshyt the last 20 years

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As a Raider fan, I am learning to not get emotional about the decisions and outcome of this franchise.

Yeah, I want the Raiders to win a bunch of games, go deep into the playoffs and win a SB, but I can't afford to get emotional about the shyt the Raiders do because at the end of the day, there is nothing I can do...

On the surface, the optics of signing the latest FA players seems bleak, but nobody know what is going to happen this season.

The Raiders could surprise many and do well.

But, I guess reading Raider fans sniveling about shyt on social media recently is starting to become annoying.
Why cry now about shyt now when the Raiders been making questionable decision and playing horribly for years...

True Raider fans will ride & for the squad win, lose or draw! I am gonna wait until after the draft before rendering judgment on what I "think" the Raiders will do this coming season..

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

At this point, the only way I see the Raiders improving is if the city of Vegas owns the team and Mark is forced out.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
True Raider fans will ride & for the squad win, lose or draw!

I’ll always wear my colors with pride, but comes a point where enough is enough.

Raiders fans have been shyt on for 40 years and there is a little reward to cape for an ain't shyt franchise that has little regard for its fanbase.

I’ve learned to hope for the best but expect the worst.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ll always wear my colors with pride, but comes a point where enough is enough.

Raiders fans have been shyt on for 40 years and there is a little reward to cape for an ain't shyt franchise that has little regard for its fanbase.

I’ve learned to hope for the best but expect the worst.

Trust, I share the same sentiment as you, but @ this point, why do some Raider fans get overly emotional and pessimistic about shyt they can't control?

I'm also tired of the Raiders doing dumb shyt, but it can change if Mark Davis change the culture of his franchise. He has the 🔑 to turn things around and create a winning culture..

IMO, one of the Raider's biggest problems is lack of discipline. They need to focus on the basic fundamentals of pro football. Next, ownership needs to hire people who are committed to the organization and hold coaches and players accoutable. Also, ownership need to work on making better business decisions. Stop drafting inept players, bringing in veterans past their prime and over paying them and stop bringing in players who don't wanna be a Raider!

As the saying goes, "Gotta bring ass to get ass!" Everything starts from the top! If Mark Davis is really committed to excellence, then he would do whatever he need to do to get the right personnel into his organization and attain excellence.

Just how I see it..

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Trust, I share the same sentiment as you, but @ this point, why do some Raider fans get overly emotional and pessimistic about shyt they can't control?

I'm also tired of the Raiders doing dumb shyt, but it can change if Mark Davis change the culture of his franchise. He has the 🔑 to turn things around and create a winning culture..

IMO, one of the Raider's biggest problems is lack of discipline. They need to focus on the basic fundamentals of pro football. Next, ownership needs to hire people who are committed to the organization and hold coaches and players accoutable. Also, ownership need to work on making better business decisions. Stop drafting inept players, bringing in veterans past their prime and over paying them and stop bringing in players who don't wanna be a Raider!

As the saying goes, "Gotta bring ass to get ass!" Everything starts from the top! If Mark Davis is really committed to excellence, then he would do whatever he need to do to get the right personnel into his organization and attain excellence.

Just how I see it..
The issue that happens when you root for a team that has been bad for a long time (20 years), moves are not looked at individually. So if a bad move is made in 2023 it's not just seen as bad move for 2023 and treated as such. It's another bad move added on to the laundry list of bad moves the franchise has done over the last 20 years.

Games get me emotionally upset, but not off season moves, unless it makes zero sense. I don't see any move they made so far this offseason that doesn't make sense. I get their plan. Seems they're trying to build draft capital and free up cap space as much as possible. They want to move into that top 3 spot in the draft to get Bryce, Richardson or Stroud, and also want to fix the defense through the draft. If they can get a playmaker on defense through free agency, I think they'll try, but Ziegler stated prior he's not big on improving through free agency.

But the issue is, when a franchise hasn't won a ring in 4 decades, you lose the benefit for the doubt from most of the fanbase. And all regimes kind of get lumped together instead of looked at separately.