Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Waller spent a lot of time in the training room and being the seen around Vegas with his now wife.

Gruden plucked him off the Ravens practice squad, getting a 3rd for him is good value.

And Waller is another one that would run the wrong routes, drop passes (the Titans game) and run into his teammates.

For better or worse, we are doing things the Patriots Way :francis:
I think besides Carr everyone else who was seem as fukking up this season is getting the fukk outta here

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Good riddance mothafukka dropping passes left and right

Yea but I’m sure we could have gotten more than a 3rd. I’m all for getting rid of Waller boozer and resigning Moreau but a 3rd is retarded

Jacobs gotta go next he doing too much crying

We don’t need Waller we got Myers now to strengthen the pass, we will pick a nice 3rd rounder for the defense or to replace TE position that will fit the raiders offense

Could we have gotten more than a third for Waller? I don't know about that. He ain't been much the last two seasons.

That too
Dude wasn’t that reliable especially that last seaon
Like that titan games was SO MUCH fukkING BULLshyt FROM THIS nikka

E0vg7J0.gif

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
How much longer is McDaniel's contract? I'm just wanting to know for peace of mind how much longer we only have two other teams in the division to worry about.
He’s gone next yr if we get another shyt season it don’t matter how long the contract is