Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The issue that happens when you root for a team that has been bad for a long time (20 years), moves are not looked at individually. So if a bad move is made in 2023 it's not just seen as bad move for 2023 and treated as such. It's another bad move added on to the laundry list of bad moves the franchise has done over the last 20 years.

Games get me emotionally upset, but not off season moves, unless it makes zero sense. I don't see any move they made so far this offseason that doesn't make sense. I get their plan. Seems they're trying to build draft capital and free up cap space as much as possible. They want to move into that top 3 spot in the draft to get Bryce, Richardson or Stroud, and also want to fix the defense through the draft. If they can get a playmaker on defense through free agency, I think they'll try, but Ziegler stated prior he's not big on improving through free agency.

But the issue is, when a franchise hasn't won a ring in 4 decades, you lose the benefit for the doubt from most of the fanbase. And all regimes kind of get lumped together instead of looked at separately.

I agree with you. You made some valid points. I really want the Raiders to be a consistent competitive organization but it can't happen until ownership, management along with coaching staff and players get on one accord and change their mindset.

I guess I got annoyed reading fellow fans whinning about shyt and not taking into consideration that every season is different.

The Raiders can win games. But, they have to wanna win consistently. I am gonna see what they do in the draft and during training camp. That's all I can do.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
@Commish is the outcome all that different from season to season? Sure we can argue semantics and say each season is different but as far as I can tell in these decades of watching and being a fan we have literally the exact same problems we had after getting destroyed in the Super Bowl.

Frankly, I feel like Raider fans have full license to express themselves however they want. There was a time when pride and poise actually meant something and you always kept up support but that shyt dead now. Like @FreshAIG said this franchise doesn’t have the benefit of the doubt at all. I always expect the worst when it comes to the Raiders. One day they’ll pleasantly surprise me but why should I be delusional? Raiders are a trash organization and committed to cap until mark decides he actually wants those slogans and mantras to mean something again. Let my nikka Cam tell it, it is what it is….:stopitslime:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Commish is the outcome all that different from season to season? Sure we can argue semantics and say each season is different but as far as I can tell in these decades of watching and being a fan we have literally the exact same problems we had after getting destroyed in the Super Bowl.

Frankly, I feel like Raider fans have full license to express themselves however they want. There was a time when pride and poise actually meant something and you always kept up support but that shyt dead now. Like @FreshAIG said this franchise doesn’t have the benefit of the doubt at all. I always expect the worst when it comes to the Raiders. One day they’ll pleasantly surprise me but why should I be delusional? Raiders are a trash organization and committed to cap until mark decides he actually wants those slogans and mantras to mean something again. Let my nikka Cam tell it, it is what it is….:stopitslime:

I understand what you are saying. Yes, Raider fans can say what they want, but that doesn't mean that I have to agree with them.

Here is the thing, if Raider fans know that the Raider organization is poorly ran and have been poorly ran for decades, then what is complaining about it gonna do?

Like I told another poster, I understand and share the same frustration, but getting emotional about it doesn't help me one iota!

I am tired of getting mad when the squad blow leads or make bone head mistakes that cost us the game. Low key, I think that the Raiders do it on purpose.

I will always place the responsibility on Mark Davis! He doesn't have the same sense of urgency like other organizations, especially the ones who contend for the SB. He is living off of the glory of the 70s when the Raiders was handling business..

If he really wanna winning culture and wanna win chips, then he knows what he needs to do!

Personally, I feel that he is over his head. Same with our coach. But, it is what it is..

What I am gonna do? I am gonna continue to root for the squad, but I am also gonna do my own thing which is play fantasy football.

I am known amongst my peers for being a diehard fantasy football aficionado. So, my fantasy squads are like my own squad where I have some control over the outcomes of my season.

That way, if the Raiders get their ass whooped, then maybe I can still win my matchups by having a couple of Raider players do well along with other players from opposing teams.

What I won't do is get into arguments nor talk trash to other people about their team and my team when I know I have no standing on talking trash because the squad isn't doing well enough to warrant any trash talking.

How you get down is your business! I will try my best to give the Raiders the benefit of the doubt that one day the 💡 will come on within the organization and they will decide that it is time to bring the Raider organization back to excellence.

I appreciate you reaching out and sharing your perspective.

Salute to ya! 😎👍🏿

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I understand what you are saying. Yes, Raider fans can say what they want, but that doesn't mean that I have to agree with them.

Here is the thing, if Raider fans know that the Raider organization is poorly ran and have been poorly ran for decades, then what is complaining about it gonna do?

Like I told another poster, I understand and share the same frustration, but getting emotional about it doesn't help me one iota!

I am tired of getting mad when the squad blow leads or make bone head mistakes that cost us the game. Low key, I think that the Raiders do it on purpose.

I will always place the responsibility on Mark Davis! He doesn't have the same sense of urgency like other organizations, especially the ones who contend for the SB. He is living off of the glory of the 70s when the Raiders was handling business..

If he really wanna winning culture and wanna win chips, then he knows what he needs to do!

Personally, I feel that he is over his head. Same with our coach. But, it is what it is..

What I am gonna do? I am gonna continue to root for the squad, but I am also gonna do my own thing which is play fantasy football.

I am known amongst my peers for being a diehard fantasy football aficionado. So, my fantasy squads are like my own squad where I have some control over the outcomes of my season.

That way, if the Raiders get their ass whooped, then maybe I can still win my matchups by having a couple of Raider players do well along with other players from opposing teams.

What I won't do is get into arguments nor talk trash to other people about their team and my team when I know I have no standing on talking trash because the squad isn't doing well enough to warrant any trash talking.

How you get down is your business! I will try my best to give the Raiders the benefit of the doubt that one day the 💡 will come on within the organization and they will decide that it is time to bring the Raider organization back to excellence.

Salute to ya! 😎👍🏿

Respect :ehh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Salute to ya! 😎👍🏿

Look man…. Like 5-6 years ago….. we was just where you guys were…. Hell worse.

But then something special happened… something changed…..

And the same thing about to happen to y’all.

JimmyG is gonna change y’all fortunes around like he did for us.

We was 1-10 and he went undefeated
Then shortly we in the SB and been contending ever since.

Y’all lockerroom gonna love him, he don’t deserve the hate he gets nor does he deserve as much of the blame.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Look man…. Like 5-6 years ago….. we was just where you guys were…. Hell worse.

But then something special happened… something changed…..

And the same thing about to happen to y’all.

JimmyG is gonna change y’all fortunes around like he did for us.

We was 1-10 and he went undefeated
Then shortly we in the SB and been contending ever since.

Y’all lockerroom gonna love him, he don’t deserve the hate he gets nor does he deserve as much of the blame.

I hope so Breh! @ this point, what do the Raiders have to lose? They needed a QB and I don't think any Raider fan expect Jimmy G to be our messiah. We can still draft a QB or wait until next year to get one.

At the end of the day, only one team can win the SB and second place on down ain't gonna cut it nor matter. The NFL is a winner take all league!

So, Imma see what happens this draft and during training camp. In the meantime, prepare for ⚾️ season as well and see how the Lakers do while 🏀 season is here. Salute to ya for the well wishes! 😎👍🏿