Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Blow it up

:unimpressed:

Just blow this shyt the fukk up and start over. I fukkin hate this whole trash team.

I know I’m coming in hot in here :russ:

Man but y’all gonna be aight man…. I really believe that. Y’all with Jimmy are easily the top 2 teams in hall division and depending on what moves y’all make and if y’all let Jimmy cook, y’all probably won’t be #2:youngsabo:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
On some real shyt, mark ain’t tired of this? You not cut out to own an NFL team you’re trash you’re a bum you fukkin suck at all facets of running a business. Go try something new and give the fans a nanosliver of hope.

I’d way rather just sell to the highest bidder and go live a quiet wealthy life instead of being a poster child for trash football and consistent ineptitude. Goddamn what a piece of shyt franchise Raiders ain’t never gon get right. The NFL will go defunct from all the CTE before the Raiders ever win a playoff game. Real talk, I could make a whole stadium made out of donkey shyt and it would have more value and promise than these flaugin ass cappin ass purpin ass bum nikkaz on God I wish mark nothing but resounding failures until he’s gone! :laff: :beli:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yea but I’m sure we could have gotten more than a 3rd. I’m all for getting rid of Waller boozer and resigning Moreau but a 3rd is retarded
Yeah that as well but remember its the same gm that got this contract for carr that fukked us for not being able to trade him :manny: not suprised at their shyt

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Jacobs gotta go next he doing too much crying

We don’t need Waller we got Myers now to strengthen the pass, we will pick a nice 3rd rounder for the defense or to replace TE position that will fit the raiders offense

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Waller spent a lot of time in the training room and being the seen around Vegas with his now wife.

Gruden plucked him off the Ravens practice squad, getting a 3rd for him is good value.

And Waller is another one that would run the wrong routes, drop passes (the Titans game) and run into his teammates.

For better or worse, we are doing things the Patriots Way :francis: