Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You think our roster and coaching stacks up with the Niners? :unimpressed:

I know he once went undefeated with a 1-10 team.

His targets were Marquise Goodwin (who can’t even catch passes), Trent Taylor, an over the hill Pierre Garçon, Aldrick Robinson, Louis Murphy, a baby Kendrick Bourne (who Jimmy later helped get a contract to NE), Garret Celek, Logan Paulson, Cole Hikutini (no cap), and his running back was Carlos Hyde.

And there’s no point of even bringing up the defense cuz again 1-10 team

He went undefeated with THAT.

I’m sure you have a better roster than that. We both know that

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Jimmy G enjoyed a stacked roster on offense and defense, a stable head coach and stability in the front office while on the 49ers.

The Raiders have NONE of the above.

This stack roster with the exception of last season. Couldn’t even win 7 games without him though…..

This stacked roster on offense and defense was something like 8-35 without JimmyG

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I know @Bryan Danielson is trolling, but Im sold regardless. Jimmy G, Let's go! :ohlawd:

Ask @Heretic @JLova @jwonder Niner Gang President @FaTaL & Niner Gang Vice President @yseJ am I trolling.

Hell you can ask my partner and old Forty Sainter breh @NOSaintsFan02 am I trolling.

Sidenote…. I want to start a partnership between the 3 of our franchises….
We can call it the “Forty SaiDers:gladbron::gladbron::leon::ohlawd:

The Red, Black and Gold:blessed::salute:

But we can sit down and discuss later.

On topic, I’m not trolling and I’m not rejoicing losing Jimmy. I like Trey and Brock, understand they need the opportunity and they may be the future.

But JimmyG was my dog, I wish him nothing but success and I hope he balls out with y’all. I really think he will do well, hell y’all may use him better than Kyle

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:demonic: Good! You can have that sandwich peddling fukk boy who tears a muscle when he sneezes too hard and throws interceptions for no reason other he wants attention.

:laff: Thank you Raider brehs!

:russ: fukk Jimmy, let that nikka make sandwiches in peace.

You know me… :comeon:

atleast let them know I ain’t trolling and everything I’m saying is consistent to my stance I always had with Top3 JimmyG:beli:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You know me… :comeon:

atleast let them know I ain’t trolling and everything I’m saying is consistent to my stance I always had with Top3 JimmyG:beli:

Yeah, that's the worst part, you aren't trolling. Like not even a little bit, but neither am I. Giggling fakkit on the sidelines while we getting blewed out because his pinkie toe hurt. :camby:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yeah, that's the worst part, you aren't trolling. Like not even a little bit, but neither am I. Giggling fakkit on the sidelines while we getting blewed out because his pinkie toe hurt. :camby:

He about to make Mahomes his new Aaron Rodgers :mjgrin:

I love it. We haven’t seen the last of Jimmy and their will be a Niners vs Raiders SB

I posted a list of former Niners that later went to the Raiders a few pages back, Jimmy by far is their best grab

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Ask @Heretic @JLova @jwonder Niner Gang President @FaTaL & Niner Gang Vice President @yseJ am I trolling.

Hell you can ask my partner and old Forty Sainter breh @NOSaintsFan02 am I trolling.

Sidenote…. I want to start a partnership between the 3 of our franchises….
We can call it the “Forty SaiDers:gladbron::gladbron::leon::ohlawd:

The Red, Black and Gold:blessed::salute:

But we can sit down and discuss later.

On topic, I’m not trolling and I’m not rejoicing losing Jimmy. I like Trey and Brock, understand they need the opportunity and they may be the future.

But JimmyG was my dog, I wish him nothing but success and I hope he balls out with y’all. I really think he will do well, hell y’all may use him better than Kyle
You credibility is shot. You are a QB whore. :ufdup:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
He about to make Mahomes his new Aaron Rodgers :mjgrin:

I love it. We haven’t seen the last of Jimmy and their will be a Niners vs Raiders SB

I posted a list of former Niners that later went to the Raiders a few pages back, Jimmy by far is their best grab

Did you forget about this one wide receiver they had named Jerry Rice? :comeon: