Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Carr is going to force Raiders to cut him and he will do team friendly deal with Saints. Carr has never struck me as a guy that cares about money.

As usual horrible asset management by the Raiders. If Raiders didn’t believe in Carr, should have bit the bullet and traded him last offseason while his value was high. Feel like Carr’s agent played the Raiders like a fiddle with this ridiculous one sided extension.

Don’t think this team is an Aaron Rodgers away from competing for anything IMO.

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
Carr isn't doing the Raiders any favors the way they did him in the end...best case scenario we get a 1st round pick for him and flip that for Rodgers :ehh:

JBQH

Pro
Daps
I fukk with Jacobs but I’m hesitant to pay a running back long term. They usually have short shelf lives.

Almost none of the teams that have won Super Bowls in the last 10-20 years have had long term high priced Rbs. Take a look back at it. I rock with Jacobs a lot too however I’d have to give him a 2-3 year deal at the most whereas if he doesn’t play well we can cut loose. And I definitely wouldn’t pay top dollar. It just doesn’t work that way nowadays. They’d have to be a top 15 player ever at the position for me to consider it. Hate to say it but franchise might be the best way this year and keep drafting replacements.

If we can get Rodgers for a few years somehow I’d spend all my remaining picks on defense and sign another lineman or two to protect. Best case scenario for me.