Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I've seen a lot of the Raiders should draft Anthony Richardson at QB, and that he has the most potential to be the next elite QB but he also has the biggest bust potential

For those who follow college football like that, what's your thoughts?

Hell no, he has accuracy issues. Outside of Cam I've never seen a QB change that from College to the NFL and his was only temporary really once his mechanics fell apart with the injuries. Maybe Josh Allen too, which is what I think people are hoping he can become. I never saw Josh play in college though

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Options:
Try to get Rodgers
Try to sign Jimmy G
Stick with Stidham and draft a QB
Draft a QB
I say get Rodgers. History with adams and he’s still good. This season he didn’t have anyone to really throw to like that. Get him for 2 seasons and in the meantime draft a qb to learn behind him. But then again he’s probably asking for too much money and isn’t the mentor type from ehat was said with him and Love. That’s best case scenario to me. If not I would build that defense up and spend all money and draft picks on defense and o line and keep stidham. He’s serviceable if you have a really good defense. I trust Graham if he gets to pick his guys on defense.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I don't mind getting Jimmy G on the cheap and having Stidham as the backup.

Use the money saved on other parts of the teams.

scog

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brady old Ass is WASHED. Mark would've been a Dumb fukk bringing him In right now. Too many Ex Patriots on this team as it is! Truth is if we don't get a good Qb next year we're going to be Trash & McDaniels bytch Ass is getting Fired!!! Can't go back to back 6-11 seasons. Raider Fans won't stand for it..

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA

Couple with the fact Rodgers bought a house near Vegas, it’s looking like a possibility he comes to the Raiders

Personally I don’t think he’s worth the money, Raiders can’t win with a QB, that money would be way better spent on revamping the defense and o-line like others have said here…