FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Couple with the fact Rodgers bought a house near Vegas, it’s looking like a possibility he comes to the Raiders

Personally I don’t think he’s worth the money, Raiders can’t win with a QB, that money would be way better spent on revamping the defense and o-line like others have said here…
After reading the interview with Ziegler on The Athletic, I don't think he's coming here. He seems to have a good understanding of where the Raiders are and basically said allocation a bunch of resources to one player when we need a lot of help on defense doesn't make much sense. He talked about bolstering the roster mainly through the draft and not free agency. And how there's a reason players become free agents. He said we need to build a young core. So I don't see him giving up precious picks for a 40 year old QB.

I think they're gonna try to find a balance between winning and rebuilding the roster. Which is difficult. Josh McDaniels will be fired if they have another bad season, but also they know the Raiders aren't a QB away from a title.

Ultimately, I think they sign an outside the box QB (someone we probably not even thinking about) and spend most of their resources on defense. O-Line needs some adjustments, but it was solid just inconsistent.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'd punch u right in your damn jaw

why brehs a fukking loser coming into a raiders thread thinking he can rile up a fanbase that knows we are sorry.
Just doing a check up. With y’all being such sensitive bytches just wondering if you all left the house or still crying into your Raiders snuggies since the season went downhill. I’m worried about y’all.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Chiefs breh is secretly a Raiders fan I guess

Talking shyt about the Raiders to Raider fans is like dissing a deadbeat dad that the children know ain’t shyt.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Just doing a check up. With y’all being such sensitive bytches just wondering if you all left the house or still crying into your Raiders snuggies since the season went downhill. I’m worried about y’all.
:unimpressed: man oh man thats all ima say

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Chiefs breh is secretly a Raiders fan I guess

Talking shyt about the Raiders to Raider fans is like dissing a deadbeat dad that the children know ain’t shyt.
I actually do like Raider fans cause y'all be passionate for real and actually care. If you go on other team's subs on Reddit or check twitter and most are so down that the losses don't even hurt them. Just a bunch of "that's life as a Bengals/Bills/Titans/Chargers fan", "it doesn't even hurt at this point cause we come to expect it". Y'all still get mad. It's respectable.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

Chiefs have hella picks this off-season. If Vegas handie Waller contract we’ll take him off your hands for a few picks to assist in the rebuild lol

95NWQqf.png