threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I’m convinced I will die without ever knowing a Raiders championship :mjcry:
Real talk that's exactly how I felt with the Chiefs. Since I was young enough to remember watching football they would put up monster regular seasons and choke in the playoffs. So many fukked up losses that all hope is lost. I hope it don't happen but all it takes is the luck of hitting on the right QB to build around.

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Na man. I don’t see that happening unless Bowl cut sells and I doubt he can. Seeing the chiefs win another one is like watching the one that got away get married to a weirdo nikka who wears Skechers and south pole.
Lmao well snoop is wearing sketchers lmao. Naw bro we been down a long time. And even tho I'm not a Josh McDaniels fan and I did like Carr. Maybe getting rid of Carr was the first step in getting us right. I think we gotta do something major. We have to take a huge swing. Either with Rodgers, or Lamar Jackson. We have no home fan base and trying to sell a rookie qb to the fans is basically starting a rebuild. We to new in Vegas to start a rebuild. So hopefully soon we see a major major trade no one seen coming. In the division we in we need something that's going to shock the world.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Fo4CDXjaAAA9uVV

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:mjlol:BS! Carr not going to do shyt if he goes to the Panthers. He could make the playoffs as a Saint, but he not going to make no noise there either.

You've watched the last 30 years of Raiders football? Raiders are the place where players career's go to die. Raiders have squandered and wasted several players careers - even their more recent HOFers.

We are currently left with McCacinels 18-31 head coach record, a extremely subpar defense and no QB1 in a loaded division. I don't know how any Raiders fan with a brain and sense of history can be hopeful that this team can be anything but a doormat to KC for the foreseeable future. Newsflash: Aaron Rodgers ain't walking through this door. This pathetic, stupid franchise fukked up getting any return a QB that was basically the franchise. shyt like this is why the Raiders have been bad for soon long. Total mismanagement from top to bottom

If Carr goes to the Saints, he'll have a loaded defense with a defensive head coach that won't get in the way to lean on and Kamara and Michael Thomas on offense. In that shytty division, he'll play a home playoff game and have a good chance to win it.

Cheers to the 21 year rebuild :mjcry:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Cheers to the 21 year rebuild :mjcry:
:mjlol:Dennis Allen is great when he's on the Saints, trash when he was coaching for us? Yeah, ok.

:mjlol:Carr is not going to do shyt, he has as many turnovers as he has TD's. Offensively, the Saints are no better than we are. Defensively, the Saints are better but not by much.