Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Other than an unlikely reconciliation with Carr our best options are paying out the ass for Aaron Rodgers (which will cost money and picks), landing Jimmy G, keeping and starting Stidham or picking a rookie out of the draft.

DAMN DAMN DAMN :francis:

The Raiders make me fukking sick 🤢

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Other than an unlikely reconciliation with Carr our best options are paying out the ass for Aaron Rodgers (which will cost money and picks), landing Jimmy G, keeping and starting Stidham or picking a rookie out of the draft.

WALLAHI WE ARE FINISHED :bryan:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

The team should be blown up but Mark Davis is too stupid and broke to do it.

At this point I'm taking a break from the Raiders. The organization needs a complete overhaul and that won't happen until the Raiders have new ownership.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Chiefs bullshyt their way to a 3rd Super Bowl

It’s been almost 40 years since our last championship, 20 years since our last Super Bowl appearance

Team of the Decades, Pride and Poise, Commitment to Excellence seems like sayings of yesteryears.

Don’t see a way to a Super Bowl with current management.

Raiders in their current state are hopeless and rudderless.

It’ll take a miracle for things to turn around

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Don't say that bro we gonna get one soon:mjcry:
Na man. I don’t see that happening unless Bowl cut sells and I doubt he can. Seeing the chiefs win another one is like watching the one that got away get married to a weirdo nikka who wears Skechers and south pole.