Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
ain't nobody watching Coco's match, no point watching the Giants/Eagles because the Giants gettin smoked right now, I know it's the playoffs, just sayin
:yeshrug:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
So the growing theory from people inside the organization and from reporters is that if McDaniels doesn't work next year, they're just gonna bring back Gruden.
:unimpressed:
Same Gruden that fukked up our team with horrible picks?
SAME GRUDEN THAT IS SUING THE NFL AND IS FINNA BRING MORE ATTENTION TOWARDS THE TEAM SO THEY CAN fukk US MORE DURING GAMES?!?

:dead: holy fukking shyt they better not

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
:unimpressed:
Same Gruden that fukked up our team with horrible picks?
SAME GRUDEN THAT IS SUING THE NFL AND IS FINNA BRING MORE ATTENTION TOWARDS THE TEAM SO THEY CAN fukk US MORE DURING GAMES?!?

:dead: holy fukking shyt they better not
You know they will. They don't want to spend any money lol.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
So the growing theory from people inside the organization and from reporters is that if McDaniels doesn't work next year, they're just gonna bring back Gruden.

I don’t understand how mark can survive that. There’s very legitimately going to be no Raider fans left by the time he passes away.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I wonder what we'll get for Carr if he's traded? Maybe a couple of 2nd rounders? Then trade a 1st for Rodgers?

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder what we'll get for Carr if he's traded? Maybe a couple of 2nd rounders? Then trade a 1st for Rodgers?

I can’t see. Rodgers probably wants to go somewhere that will allow him a lot of control and I don’t see Robert Saleh acting like bytch aka Matt Lefluer