Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I was with you until that part. Devante was supposed to be the reason the Raiders kept Carr. The fact that he came out saying he's a Raider regardless makes Carr look bad considering how hard he was riding for Carr when he came to the Raiders. I can't see other star free agents wanting to follow him anywhere after that.
I mistyped, I meant Brady, not Carr

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I think Brady is worthwhile if we get a sure fire QB of the future in the draft.

The key will be shoring up the OLine and with the defense needing so much help. If we could even trade carrbage and get some draft capital that would be ideal rather than letting him walk for nothing.
If we get Brady, the first moves I would make would be towards the o-line

defense would be second with whatever money is left, maybe a new defensive coordinator

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It feels like Ziegler and McDoofus are going to go through the motions with Brady and Jimmy G, but at the end your next Raiders starting QB will be Jarrett Stidham :mjcry: with a lower round QB being "groomed".

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If we get Brady, the first moves I would make would be towards the o-line

defense would be second with whatever money is left, maybe a new defensive coordinator

That’s real, I’d love to be able to get that O-Line help without using all our resources. I think if we keep mccacneils then Graham deserves another year plus we have hardly any talent on that side so how can we know.

fukk it GET LAMAR :damn:
Lamar and Davante :banderas:
With Renfrow and that bum ass rapper we got I guess :dead:

I wish, I’m not gettin my hopes up.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
fukk it GET LAMAR :damn:
Lamar and Davante :banderas:
With Renfrow and that bum ass rapper we got I guess :dead:

4FQE8Pa.gif

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
That’s real, I’d love to be able to get that O-Line help without using all our resources. I think if we keep mccacneils then Graham deserves another year plus we have hardly any talent on that side so how can we know.

I wish, I’m not gettin my hopes up.
Problem with Lamar is we won't have enough cap space to fix all the other issues. He probably gonna want a Mahomes contract I would think.

Plus he's very injury prone.

I'd rather go Brady and draft a QB, unless Lamar is coming on the cheap but I just don't see that being possible. Or they structure the deal in the way that gives us a lot of cap space.