5 turnovers like we had 5 blown leads.
In the fukking playoffs too :bryan:
Hebert the media darling everyone was sucking off aggresively fukkING CHOKED
ASS. DEFENSE GAVE HIM 5 TURN OVERS AND HE COULDNT GET THE DEAL DONE
I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE OF THIS HEBERT TALK UP IN HERE

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
If somehow we could convince Carr to accept a trade to the Ravens for Lamar(if Ravens were down) :lupe: but that defense kinda shakey too like us so I doubt he’s accept to go there
Only one can dream

Also :dead: on Mark on not going after Pederson when bruv won a SB with a backup vs Brady and Mccacniels.
Holy fukking shyt :bryan:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
If somehow we could convince Carr to accept a trade to the Ravens for Lamar(if Ravens were down) :lupe: but that defense kinda shakey too like us so I doubt he’s accept to go there
Only one can dream

Also :dead: on Mark on not going after Pederson when bruv won a SB with a backup vs Brady and Mccacniels.
Holy fukking shyt :bryan:

The big problem is Mark had to pay Gruden like 70%-80% of his contract after he was forced to resign.

Then with McDaniels and Ziegler probably having like 3 or 4 year contracts, Mark isn't going to pay two more people to go away after firing them.

Another thing people don't bring up is Mark is heavily in debt due paying for Allegiant Stadium with loans. Las Vegas only paid around 25% to 35% of the cost.

I wouldn't be surprised in about 10 years the Raiders may have a new owner. Maybe sooner if Mark's finances are fukked.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
The big problem is Mark had to pay Gruden like 70%-80% of his contract after he was forced to resign.

Then with McDaniels and Ziegler probably having like 3 or 4 year contracts, Mark isn't going to pay two more people to go away after firing them.

Another thing people don't bring up is Mark is heavily in debt due paying for Allegiant Stadium with loans. Las Vegas only paid around 25% to 35% of the cost.

I wouldn't be surprised in about 10 years the Raiders may have a new owner. Maybe sooner if Mark's finances are fukked.
So Doug should’ve been Mark’s first choice and not Josh
Wallahi he fukked up :to:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The fun part of the season starts brehs. :skip:

A part of me wanted to see carrbage figure it out since he was the last Oakland Raider left on the roster. And I bet had we hired Daboll we might’ve possibly seen it.

I want to be excited, and hopefully we get lucky and get a real franchise QB, but so many years of this shyt has me atheist as fukk when it comes to this team.

:unimpressed:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Rodgers is key. Devante and him know eachother

Rodgers wants too much money, he washed up anyway

Looks like we getting Brady most likely based on NFL insiders, I’ll take it :manny: gonna be a lotta eyes on us next year, Brady brings the media circus, Mark Davis loves it, I think that’s why he brought the team to Vegas

I wasn’t a fan of Brady’s performance against the Cowboys, his arm seems weak and he’s afraid to get hit, you could tell the Cowboys didn’t fear him like teams used to. Maybe he needs a fresh change and the move to Las Vegas can get his head back in the game. It’s better than the alternative which is Stidham, whom got slaughtered by the chiefs

Brady will also attract other free agents that tryna team up like the Avengers for a Super Bowl shot

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Rodgers wants too much money, he washed up anyway

Looks like we getting Brady most likely based on NFL insiders, I’ll take it :manny: gonna be a lotta eyes on us next year, Brady brings the media circus, Mark Davis loves it, I think that’s why he brought the team to Vegas

I wasn’t a fan of Brady’s performance against the Cowboys, his arm seems weak and he’s afraid to get hit, you could tell the Cowboys didn’t fear him like teams used to. Maybe he needs a fresh change and the move to Las Vegas can get his head back in the game. It’s better than the alternative which is Stidham, whom got slaughtered by the chiefs

Carr will also attract other free agents that tryna team up like the Avengers for a Super Bowl shot
I was with you until that part. Devante was supposed to be the reason the Raiders kept Carr. The fact that he came out saying he's a Raider regardless makes Carr look bad considering how hard he was riding for Carr when he came to the Raiders. I can't see other star free agents wanting to follow him anywhere after that.