The OFFICIAL NWA Wrestling thread. . . I guess

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Velvet was awful on commentary.

Terry Gordy and Jimmy Yang Wang produced some sturdy young ladies.

Awesome Kong retiring and doing it with Gail Kim was :mjcry:

Until she showed up to interrupt Gail I'd forgot just how good Taryn Terrell was as a heel. She and Gil had some bangers back in the day.

One of the chicks from 90 Day Fiance is a wrestler now. That was unexpected.:mindblown:

Deonna Purrazzo is awesome. She actually carried Melina to a pretty entertaining psychology heavy match.
And props to Auntie Melina keeping Kayfabe alive by coming out limping with her knee bandaged up later on in the night.:salute:

Madusa really does give off strong "late in life lesbian" vibes in her old age.

Kylin King got more shine at an NWA show than she's gotten in her entire time in AEW.
AEW needs women's tag belt just to give the 20 or so broads in the company who aren't feuding with Britt something to do with their time.

As improved as Marti Belle has gotten since the last time I paid attention to her on a regular basis, Allysin Kay still has to do a lot of heavy lifting in her tag team with her but they aren't terrible.

Lil Leyla put in work...they really need to put her in Team Taz ASAP.

And Kamille impressed me too. Not sure how long Billy can keep her especially if someone sends Vince McMahon a video of her. A big blonde lady bodybuilder who doesn't have man face? Vince would fall in love with her instantly.
Bram is hitting that? Dude really loves a tall blond chick with broad shoulders, doesn't he?

I was waiting for Chelsea Green to break something walking to the ring.

I figured Kiera was a lock for an AEW contract after her appearance on Rampage. Guess not.
She was serving chocolate cake all night though.:shaq:

Santino's daughter is green as grass but she def has potential.

I love that Thunder Kitty gimmick. She is fukking comedy gold.:russ:

Jennacide is thicc:shaq:

The camera malfunctioning and staying on Lady Frost outside the ring while you could hear all sorts of stuff happening in the ring plus the commentators going ape shyt about what they were seeing (and we were not!) was a hilarious botch.:mjlol:
They should've let her last in the match more though. Frost was one of the best wrestler in the whole match.

Debbie Malenko is still pretty spry for an old broad even if she did seem to get blown up after 2 minutes.

Jamie Senegal is basically like if AEW allowed Sonny Kiss to wrestle in the women's division. Dude is just a drag queen.

Masha Slamovich has to be the most G.L.O.W. ass name in modern pro wrestling. She's alright in the ring though.:ehh:

Was my first time seeing Tootie Lynn and I was impressed especially with her being a rookie still. Her fam in the front row cheering for her was heart-warming.

I understand why they had Chelsea Green win the invitational cup since she's the biggest name in the match but I would've gone with Tootsie for the hometown pop or with Masha or Frost just because Kamille still needs to be in the ring with a much better wrestler to carry her to a good match.

Overall this was a very entertaining show and actually showed huge respect for women's wrestling.
Stephanie McMahon should be ashamed of herself for just letting the Evolution PPV concept die like she did.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I plan on peeping some of the footage on YouTube soon. Happy to hear it was a successful show tho.

Between her work on here, in Impact, now AAA, and I would hope an AEW appearance is imminent…Deonna really is becoming one of those “Vince let go of Her?!?” cases.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I plan on peeping some of the footage on YouTube soon. Happy to hear it was a successful show tho.

Between her work on here, in Impact, now AAA, and I would hope an AEW appearance is imminent…Deonna really is becoming one of those “Vince let go of Her?!?” cases.
she was never gonna stand out in nxt let alone wwe