Supporter
Daps
Mal:

pYpplXE.jpg

Fred.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The wild part to me is that everybody on the pod minus Demaris kind of dismissing Meet The Grahams when most felt that in itself was a knock out blow. It was like Meet The Grahams was the funeral and Not Like Us was viewed at first like Kendrick just dancing on the grave at that point.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Mal more mad about drake losing to kendrick than Joe stealing money from him
I don’t think that’s even the biggest issue. It’s fine to thin Kendrick won, but the deflecting, hypocrisy, flat out lying Kendrick fans do is frustrating even for a low energy, mellow dude like Mal.

You got Kendrick fans celebrating someone getting shot in the chest all day today :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t think that’s even the biggest issue. It’s fine to thin Kendrick won, but the deflecting, hypocrisy, flat out lying Kendrick fans do is frustrating even for a low energy, mellow dude like Mal.

You got Kendrick fans celebrating someone getting shot in the chest all day today :francis:

I mean, what mal and the rest of the OV hoe stan base is arguing doesn’t make sense. Yall keep pushing this “wheres the evidence, wheres the proof” angle and using it to try and disqualify kendrick but not requiring the same from Drake.

You either gotta say they both lying or they both telling the truth and at that point its still a kendrick W