The Official New Rory & Mal Podcast Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Mal just a few weeks back said outside of Jay nobody raps better than Drake! It was then I knew he was still a child being fed by Drake

You should have heard his spiel when drake got boo’d at Tyler the creators festival, you would think they boo’d obama

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I mean, what mal and the rest of the OV hoe stan base is arguing doesn’t make sense. Yall keep pushing this “wheres the evidence, wheres the proof” angle and using it to try and disqualify kendrick but not requiring the same from Drake.

You either gotta say they both lying or they both telling the truth and at that point its still a kendrick W
That’s the problem though, obsessed fans bringing up angles while ignoring the actual music. Like Mal said, Family Matters is the best music to drop out of all of this. Not Like Us may be second, but Push Ups is right there with it which is why it’s all over the radio.

Kendrick fans discuss everything but the actual music and that’s because they ain’t listened to Euphoria or Meet the Grahams since they came out

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That’s the problem though, obsessed fans bringing up angles while ignoring the actual music. Like Mal said, Family Matters is the best music to drop out of all of this. Not Like Us may be second, but Push Ups is right there with it which is why it’s all over the radio.

Kendrick fans discuss everything but the actual music and that’s because they ain’t listened to Euphoria or Meet the Grahams since they came out

Its all subjective but I personally think Not Like Us and Euphoria are the two best songs, and the rest of the populace probably agree’s with that going by the charts and views

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

This is complete bullshyt too. All the songs been fire. Drake fans just want some shyt with some bop to it. I went back yesterday replaying every song during the beef. The Drake ones were lacking depth and like he was just throwing shyt at the walls. Kendrick's were deeper, did more of a breakdown of Drake's whole persona and were all different enough that I could enjoy them for different reasons. And Drake is usually my most played artist year after year, either him or Jay. So it ain't on no fandom shyt. This beef is also exposing the difference in them as artists.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man I haven't been online since this morning and this nikka Mal is trending on twitter behind this shyt. fukkin embarrassing and pathetic. This lame ass goof tried to say the Migos aint get hot until Drake hopped on Versace......da fukk. These NY nikkas are pathetic (not all yall) just these podcast nikkas man. They be late to the party on shyt and then try to do some revisionist history type shyt when talking about other regions. Clueless goofs man.

Nicca pullin' the Anti Joe right before our very eyes. Gettin' poppin' off nut hugging instead of hating like Joe did wit Views. Joe said and says it all of the time, "if we say _____, we are OUTTA here!"

:ehh:

Even made it to the TDE radar:

Some shameful shyt. Mal too old to be crashing out for a nikka younger than him this hard. Hov I can understand b/c that's like family (not really) but for this grooming/pedo-ish ass nikka that they covered before on Joe's podcast....fukkin disgusting behavior.

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It’s like the spirit of Joe took over Mal’s body in this episode. I couldn’t believe my ears when I heard all that yelling. The video just makes it much much more funnier.

OVO Mal is still trending :pachaha: