The Official New Rory & Mal Podcast Thread

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
:lolbron:

Sorry Mal, there's 0 proof Kenny beat his woman. If they're separated then so be it, that happens dummy that isn't proof he beat her. So unless Kendrick, his Baby's Mother, or an affiliate says yeah that's what happened, or some kinda video or other piece of evidence drops STFU.

There's A LOT of proof of Drake being a Kiddy Groomer all over the internet tho...

:sas2::wow:

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Only thing I'm disappointed about is that they didn't just play the different tracks and address the different parts of it and force Mal to address all the ways Kendrick was getting at Mal. The Drake supporters keep trying to boil the disses down to strictly being him having a daughter and being a pedo like there wasn't a lot more on top of it.
Drake supporters ignoring that pedo shyt they only saying the daughter ain’t real

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka said Drake made the Migos like Bando wasn’t the hottest thing out of Atlanta at the time

Yeah he’s a clown. I agree that people will look back at this battle and say “family matters” is the better record the same way they do with “take over” and “ether”

I think drake’s records will age better and his whole “we sent you a dummy mission” will grow legs when we look back at this exchange

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Mal sticking to his side he picked and not changing up and his reaction is funny and all but to be acting like this when youre older than everybody involved ?? cmon now

maybe its to try and go viral again the same way he did the J Cole stuff as it actually brought the pod some attention.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That might be the most embarrassing shyt iv seen outta this whole thing, mal madder than drake right now

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
IMG-2703.jpg

:damn:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
nikka said Drake made the Migos like Bando wasn’t the hottest thing out of Atlanta at the time
I think both things can be true. Migos was already big and bubbling and Drake helped take them to an even bigger level. I know for me personally that Versace remix was my introduction to the Migos.

It reminds me of UGK on Big Pimpin. Already established group with an established fan base getting with the biggest artist in the game on a smash hit that expanded their reach.