The Official New Rory & Mal Podcast Thread

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Rory said "we did it to Joe, Mal turned around and said "don't ever mention that nikka in my presence" :mjlol:

I mean, what mal and the rest of the OV hoe stan base is arguing doesn’t make sense. Yall keep pushing this “wheres the evidence, wheres the proof” angle and using it to try and disqualify kendrick but not requiring the same from Drake.

You either gotta say they both lying or they both telling the truth and at that point its still a kendrick W

Why is the argument here "Kendrick has to prove he wasn't set-up!". Like how you set a boobie trap on a nikka and don't have any records of you setting that boobie trap? Better yet, and word to JoelB, how you set a boobie trap on a nikka and still lose? :dahell:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When Rory said "we did it to Joe, Mal turned around and said "don't ever mention that nikka in my presence" :mjlol:

Why is the argument here "Kendrick has to prove he wasn't set-up!". Like how you set a boobie trap on a nikka and don't have any records of you setting that boobie trap? Better yet, and word to JoelB, how you set a boobie trap on a nikka and still lose? :dahell:

Yeah, either way you wanna spin it its an L

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
and word to JoelB, how you set a boobie trap on a nikka and still lose? :dahell:
f0645e2eac1036df746a58ea026ff455b80de08cr1-500-363_hq.gif

:dead:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Mal totally embarrassed himself. Him and Rory dont even get the views like that being away from JBP, so of course him being an OVO dikk sucker is more than likely gonna get them the most engagements in ages.
it already has, the clip of the ep today has as much views + more comments as a reg episode from last week.

so when the full ep drop, should be their most popular in a long time

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The wild part to me is that everybody on the pod minus Demaris kind of dismissing Meet The Grahams when most felt that in itself was a knock out blow. It was like Meet The Grahams was the funeral and Not Like Us was viewed at first like Kendrick just dancing on the grave at that point.
Not like us is Kenny walking down on Drake, there is no doubt about it, it was a flawless victory. From the timing of the release, to the subject matter, to the beat selection, to the delivery, 100% master class on how to end a battle.