The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Good LORD that woman playing Misty Knight is fukking gorgeous. If I were Mike Colter I'd be mad as fukk that their pushing continuity and are gonna have Luke hook up with ugly dusty ass Jessica Jones and not that chocolate Goddess
Bro, tell me why i was about to say the exact same thing before i saw your quote! :russ:

I just saw that ign interview a few posts up and i was like "cot damn.. that smile, that hair, dem eyes, dem tig ol bitties :lupe:. Mike, fukk all that continuity shyt, you gotta have Luke do this for the culture :wow:"

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Bro, tell me why i was about to say the exact same thing before i saw your quote! :russ:

I just saw that ign interview a few posts up and i was like "cot damn.. that smile, that hair, dem eyes, dem tig ol bitties :lupe:. Mike, fukk all that continuity shyt, you gotta have Luke do this for the culture :wow:"

Those breath meats though :shaq:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
In what way?

Just in a very flat, ineffectual way.

Like firstly, I hate how every superhero he fights alongside with have distinct and purposeful costumes, but the only thing that distincts Luke Cage from every other black dude is a yellow shirt. Like the fact that he's black and he's bald is supposed to be distinctual enough for you. That alone reveals the flatness behind the purpose of his character. That he's supposed to be this everyday street man doesn't cut it either.

His origin story doesn't help, either.

But peep this:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Just in a very flat, ineffectual way.

Like firstly, I hate how every superhero he fights alongside with have distinct and purposeful costumes, but the only thing that distincts Luke Cage from every other black dude is a yellow shirt. Like the fact that he's black and he's bald is supposed to be distinctual enough for you. That alone reveals the flatness behind the purpose of his character. That he's supposed to be this everyday street man doesn't cut it either.

His origin story doesn't help, either.

But peep this:

Luke Cage isn't nearly as bad as Cyborg though.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Nah he's right the showrunner confirmed it himself

:gladbron:

Boom Bap back :blessed:

tumblr_ncunx7yL7N1s6m8m6o1_500.gif