The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

sdcc-teen-wolf-luke-cage.jpg

Good LORD that woman playing Misty Knight is fukking gorgeous. If I were Mike Colter I'd be mad as fukk that their pushing continuity and are gonna have Luke hook up with ugly dusty ass Jessica Jones and not that chocolate Goddess

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good LORD that woman playing Misty Knight is fukking gorgeous. If I were Mike Colter I'd be mad as fukk that their pushing continuity and are gonna have Luke hook up with ugly dusty ass Jessica Jones and not thy chocolate Goddess
:banderas:just imagining them hot interracial sex scene's with Finn Jones when iron fist drop:steviej:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Luke Cage Comic Con Trailer. Episode 1 date, Marvel Defenders, Iron Fist Trailer, Daredevil Season 3 Confirmed, Jessica Jones Season 2 and The Punisher Series

:mjlol: Emergency Awesome with them Hip-Hop pop culture references. When he did the video his video for the 1st teaser that came out months ago he had no idea what that King of Town song was (Nas' "Made You Look"). Now he making Biggie & Wu-tang references.

:ohhh: Didn't know the showrunner was 1 of the last folks to interview Biggie before he died.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
IGN interviews at SDCC:

Mike Colter and and Executive Producer Cheo Coker preview what's ahead for Luke Cage's standalone series.

Luke Cage's Alfre Woodard, Mahershala Ali, and Theo Rossi talk about the criminal element in the new Marvel series and what they think about Luke.

Luke Cage's executive producer Jeph Loeb Simone Missick, and Frank Whaley on what the cops think of Luke and meeting Misty Knight.

Marvel and Netflix offered a brief snippet of their upcoming lineup, and it looked fantastic.

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It's funny iron fist trailer came the same time as Luke's when production has been going since DD s2 was wrapping up

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

:mjlol: Emergency Awesome with them Hip-Hop pop culture references. When he did the video his video for the 1st teaser that came out months ago he had no idea what that King of Town song was (Nas' "Made You Look"). Now he making Biggie & Wu-tang references.

:ohhh: Didn't know the showrunner was 1 of the last folks to interview Biggie before he died.

He also got punched in the mouf by Masta Killa for showing disrespect to the W. :ufdup:

Good LORD that woman playing Misty Knight is fukking gorgeous. If I were Mike Colter I'd be mad as fukk that their pushing continuity and are gonna have Luke hook up with ugly dusty ass Jessica Jones and not that chocolate Goddess

The lady in the red top is one fine black woman

That's Simmone Missick's fine ass :takedat:. She's a Howard alum, black excellence personified. Married to a brother too :obama:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Dope as fukk. I hope they don't wait too long to make him put on his yellow shirt, it's not that complicated of a costume :pachaha:

Is that still based on the bus pic?

and the casting for 2 latino brothers. We'll find out today at SDCC