The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
What's that got to do with Ghostrider :dwillhuh:

There's different versions of ghost rider. The casting of the latino brothers description was

"A pair of Latino brothers, one of whom is always the most dangerous person in the room, the other paralyzed in a wheelchair."

So based on that the version that's rumoured is the one about 2 latino brothers, the little brother which is paralyzed and the older is the ghost rider that protects him.

tumblr_n9ji5reo1Z1sd42iao1_500.png

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
funny
just when the new Ghost Rider started to grow on me the muthafukka is nowhere to be found after those Ghost Rider Races Arcade had going :stopitslime:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Marvel really recognizing dope hip hop. Here I thought those variant covers were just for a profit. :whew:
Just saw this. I'm hyped.

If the tracks on these first two trailers are any indication of the musical score for the show, we're in for something special

Every episode is named after a Gangstarr song... :blessed:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good LORD that woman playing Misty Knight is fukking gorgeous. If I were Mike Colter I'd be mad as fukk that their pushing continuity and are gonna have Luke hook up with ugly dusty ass Jessica Jones and not that chocolate Goddess

Exactly and not only that. It is like they purposely got an ugly mud duck to play Jessica Jones and got a beautiful woman to play Misty Knight.

Cause you know Misty has to have a relationship with Iron Fist.