The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Jackal

Rookie
Daps
I only finished watching this shyt cause of misty and rosario uglyfine ass. Luke Cage was the most annoying main character I've seen in a while, and I bet it's cause of Mike Colter's input.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I finally got around to watching and finishing this show. The show went from great to mediocre as soon as Cottonmouth's death. They should have kept him around.

Diamondback's character felt more like an assassin/mercenary than a crime boss. They should have went with that angle and abandoned the entire history between Diamondback and Luke.

Yeah, they shouldn't have killed off Cottonmouth so soon. Wasn't feeling that.

That nikka Diamondback was just crazy as fukk. :wtf:

He seemed real cool when him and Luke were kids though, despite knowing what he knew. His mom's death really made him psycho.....but then look at Kanye. :patrice:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Yeah, they shouldn't have killed off Cottonmouth so soon. Wasn't feeling that.

That nikka Diamondback was just crazy as fukk. :wtf:

He seemed real cool when him and Luke were kids though, despite knowing what he knew. His mom's death really made him psycho.....but then look at Kanye. :patrice:

Cottonmouth was the best thing about the show. He didn't get a proper send off:why::mjcry:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
SO everyone agrees that Luke Cage was the worst part of the show?
at 30 i've become the kinda cat that gets bugged when I watch some flick and I can tell that all the ingredients are there, but there's one thing that's not going together. The dialogue and characterization for my man was perfect, it's the delivery that threw it off... I realized that the most in that first morning/noon coffee shop scene when he was with Claire...

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I finally finished this. The last few episodes were a drag for me.

Diamondback was a wack villain to be honest. Overall, series was cool. Looking to see where it goes next season

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm not all the way thru this show yet so I'll avoid any posts.

I just wanna say, detective Misty Knight looks like she got that A1 :banderas::shaq:

I'll be back to discuss when I get thru with final eps

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
SO everyone agrees that Luke Cage was the worst part of the show?

The actor isn't terrible, but just not that great either. He has no charisma, no cool, or smoothness, or natural sense of humor to carry the day. He doesn't have that it or presence that even a corny or straight laced super hero can shine with. But the show was still good regardless.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
14601035_1012522242190086_7355778443864805884_n.jpg

:whoo::krs::ooh:
that chocolate :wow: