The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
While I had a few minor issues with the show overall I enjoyed the hell out of LUKE CAGE.
This is the best Marvel TV show hands down and that soundtrack was just :ohlawd:
Best of all the show was just so unapologetically black which I loved.
And it pulled off a monumental feat for a Marvel property by actually giving us 3 really good villains.
JugVkJG.gif

Show was Black Excellence, and was my favorite to watch. But being objective, Daredevil Season 2 is probably the best of the 4.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just started this.

2 episodes and damn this shyt so far is my favorite marvel netflix show :wow:

Hope the quality is consistent through the season.

MARVEL netflix is running this comic book game :banderas:

The music,the acting,the cinematography is all :ohhh:

Trying not to get too hype because I feel like the one problem these marvel netflix shows have is being consistent quality as the 13 episodes always leads to them dragging shyt out with filler but so far so good.

Seriously DC needs to stop fukking around and get hbo to make some fukking shows and stop fukking around with those wack tween cw shows :francis:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally got around to watching and finishing this show. The show went from great to mediocre as soon as Cottonmouth's death. They should have kept him around.

Diamondback's character felt more like an assassin/mercenary than a crime boss. They should have went with that angle and abandoned the entire history between Diamondback and Luke.