Reppin
Avengers compound
y8cURCt.png

Someone missing that superbbc:sas2:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
You could spoiler that shyt for peeps not there yet. Also, it was intentionally cheesy looking since it was A. paying homage to his original costume and B. the cheesy/silliness was one of the many angles of blaxploitation portrayal. Fish immediately commenting on iit as silly was acknowledgement of its intention.
:ehh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Most celebrities, including popular rappers, are cornballs in real life. It's just that with social media, they're more transparent now than ever before. There used to be a mystique with celebs that gave them that cool factor. All of that is gone now.

Most people in general aren't as whatever folks think they are if the light is shined upon them long enough.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Luke Cage the first Super Hero I've seem get p*ssy on screen :wow:

Misty and now Jessica Jones

Claire bout to get that work next :shaq:
My nikka Luke tasting all the flavors of the rainbow.

Superherohype?

Nah that's IMDb. FROM what I seen the folks on SuperHeroHype loved the Luke Cage show. :ehh:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Most people in general aren't as whatever folks think they are if the light is shined upon them long enough.
Kinda reminds me of this quote from Huey on an ep of Boondocks. "We all live under delusions, whether it be the one society creates, or the ones we create for ourselves."

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Most celebrities, including popular rappers, are cornballs in real life. It's just that with social media, they're more transparent now than ever before. There used to be a mystique with celebs that gave them that cool factor. All of that is gone now.

I mean but what defines corny and cool?

I'm sure cats out there that got money, lived a privileged life, able to travel the world, in prime physique, know a few languages, and have a special skill like can dance (some real stage shyt not no club shyt) or play an instrument

Probably think us message board dudes are corny

There's really no solid science to it.... I say let these niccas live