The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
That cac that plays shades gotta go:camby:

Producers replaced a brother that supposed to have the job of intimidating minion with some short ass annoying cac:scust:

You can tell this shyt was written by a white guy when the black chick said "i plead the 7th":wtf: as if everyone don't know its the 5th

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
OK.. i finished watching and i read 49 pages and i have one question that i didnt see mentioned..

How the hell diamondback get so much HAMMER tech ... besides the JUDAS bullets he had a power glove and power suit ..getting his Bane on

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
OK.. i finished watching and i read 49 pages and i have one question that i didnt see mentioned..

How the hell diamondback get so much HAMMER tech ... besides the JUDAS bullets he had a power glove and power suit ..getting his Bane on

Hammer is selling his arms like Stark Industries was selling his arms under the table to terrorists... When Obadiah and the board was in charge was doing aint that right, @Ironman :coffee:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you but even if you're out on bail you still have to go to trial eventually, unless the charges get dropped. he was involved in some serious shyt and I can't wrap my mind around all that just going away. :manny:

they have to catch him 1st. And with Mariah.... that'll be a bit more difficult to do.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Diamondback got more quotables than a pre-Kingdom Come Jay-Z album :wow:

I feel ya'll saying in saying he isn't Cottonmouth/Black Mariah. It took him a while to grow on me, but once he did that boy was must watch TV. nikka was legit scary AF in every scene he was in. I thought he did an AMAZING job. I feel LC has the best villains overall of the three series so far, but Kilgrave is definitely in the same tier as the Cottonmouth/Black Mariah/Diamondback trio, but he did it on his own and throughout an entire season, so I still give him the nod of being the best villain MCU has produced.

My only real criticism of this season is that the tone shifted so drastically after episode 7. It threw me off big time. It became slower paced, less action oriented, and more personal. it has that Daredevil season 2 vibe where it's basically two seasons in one.. Episode 1-7 of Luke Cage is basically season 1 and 8-13 is Season 2. Season 1 was better than Season 2, but 2 was still dope. Felt the same way about the first half of DD season being better too, btw. I also thought the first half of DD season 1 was better. The only show that clearly got better as it progressed IMO was Jessica Jones.

By the way, I don't think Diamondback...

really wanted to kill Luke. The actor who played him said he felt that deep down he still cared for his brother and didn't REALLY want him to die, but just suffer like he suffered. A perfect example of this was when he first made his appearance by shooting Luke in the gut. Then when he had another opportunity, he shoots him in the upper right side of his chest. Relatively non-lethal shots considering. I think he was torn with hating him but not wanting him dead either.

I'll add more commentary later! Already thirsty for Season 2 LOL

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Hammer is selling his arms like Stark Industries was selling his arms under the table to terrorists... When Obadiah and the board was in charge was doing aint that right, @Ironman :coffee:

but i didnt see where diamondback had that much money.. wasnt 1 judas bullet over a million dollars... and he had around 7 or so .. and what about that suit.. how much that cost..

cottonmouth and mariah appear to be more of a threat to me ,, he's just brawn like Bane

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Once I realized I what my weapons were capable of in the wrong hands I shot it down
4BzAvRi_zpslnatbwds.png