The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Im on episode 12 now and heres a few things I noticed

whenever Misty talks about her passion for police work or how good she is it she sounds like Sanaa Lathan in Love ad Basketball
the luke cage action scenes remind me of the incredible hulk series action scenes..

and they is no way shades isn't working for kingpin or somebody else.. theres no way diamondback brings him in to watch cottonmouth and he takes over and is very very very disrespectful to diamond back if he aint secrectly working for somebody else and is trying to infiltrate Harlem

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
One of the things I'm so happy about this show is....

I think it finally closes the argument or discussion point that "haters" love to bring up about "bu bu bu bu by but it's Disney.... they won't allow..."

This show went for it, like the dialogue was current the issues were current, they didn't cookie cut much of anything.

They went places we know gotdamn well dat competition can't and won't go.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I thought the show was corny at first until I started looking at it as a comic book show. After
cottonmouth died
I really started getting into it probably because it was such a :ohhh: scene. Liked how Mariah went from not even wanting to be seen at the club to running it. Misty got on my nerves at times but overall I ended up liking her. She was bad ass fukk in that last scene :banderas:Diamondback was probably my least favorite character. Black women in this show were all bad. Inspector Ridley :noah:
Candace:noah:
Ol girl who son got beat up and was studying to be a lawyer:noah:

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
One of the things I'm so happy about this show is....

I think it finally closes the argument or discussion point that "haters" love to bring up about "bu bu bu bu by but it's Disney.... they won't allow..."

This show went for it, like the dialogue was current the issues were current, they didn't cookie cut much of anything.

They went places we know gotdamn well dat competition can't and won't go.
They dont even have a character to do that! :russ:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'd say him being Turk Barrett, baby, he doesn't have to explain shyt.

If thats not the answer, you're looking for...

There hasn't been a door built yet, that can hold him back...
I was hoping someone put this:russ::russ::russ:I'm just going to start saying that to people when they ask me something
"How'd you know that :skip:"
"Because I'm Turk Barrett baby:myman:"

"How'd you finish that series so quickly :skip:"
Because I'm Turk Barrett baby ain't a series invented that could hold me back :myman:"

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Watched the 3rd episode yesterday...

That scene where Luke went though Cottonmouth's stash spot with Wu Tang playing in the background :krs:

Cottonmouth shooting RPG's in Harlem like hes playing GTA :wtf:

This show is crazy and I only watched three episodes so far with 10 more to go!
My nikka Cottonmouth went ape shyt on that :laff:

No fukks given. Absolutely zero. Muhfukka really shot that rocket launcher with no hesitation. So much hate in his blood.