The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Maybe cuz you not black:patrice:

Side note.... I havent been in this thread as much cuz I dont want to be spoiled...... but I did see some one complain about the music.... saying its not good for young kids or millennials or something.

Man fukk that... the music is dope as fukk..... this show probably got the best track.

More and more I like Diamond back.... that dude if the fukking truth:banderas:
I'm not Black?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm only on Ep. 4 but if there's a better episode then this one in the series, then I'll be surprised. Has nothing to do with the action. How they tied the past and present in was Arrow-esque (TV show) but way better executed.

Daps
Laughing at my girl running to my bedroom when I got home trying to play catch up on the show!!:russ:

Shes so cute!

Put a fukking screen in her console and she dont NEVER use the shyt!!:stopitslime:

Me and my girl were supposed to watch it together.... but I couldn't wait for her :lolbron:

She found out I was watching it without her when she logged into my Netflix and she sent me a text saying

"So we still watching Luke Cage together right?" :usure:

I tried to play it off but she already knew :mjlol:

EDIT: She just texted asking if we're going to watch a few more episodes tonight...
But I finished the whole series earlier :russ:

Gotta get my game face and act like I haven't seen it

Her: "Baby they're brothers!" :ohhh:

Me: well I'll be darned. :skip:

:youngsabo:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I'm only on Ep. 4 but if there's a better episode then this one in the series, then I'll be surprised. Has nothing to do with the action. How they tied the past and present in was Arrow-esque (TV show) but way better executed.
Dont worry. aint shyt going on till diamond back gets there

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Woooooooo just finished it....... now I can go back through the thread and have some discussion.

First thing I want to say is GREAT JOB with this show and I'm so proud to be a DAY ONE Luke Cage breh in here slightly before and even more after it was announced.

While niccas was in here whining and all "bu bu bu bu bu but what about Black Panther" (no disrespect but come on) I been trynna tell cats to stop overlooking LC. This dude the truth.

I think this may now be my favorite of all the Marvel show and one of my fav characters in the universe period.

This shyt was EVERYTHING to me and I loved (without spoiling) the "support" he got in the last few eps

Excellent fukking show, nothing I hated or didnt like that much about this show, no characters were annoying or felt useless.

Cottonmouth and Diamondback did they thang but Luke is that fukking dude

Sweet Christmas:banderas:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Me and my girl were supposed to watch it together.... but I couldn't wait for her :lolbron:

She found out I was watching it without her when she logged into my Netflix and she sent me a text saying

"So we still watching Luke Cage together right?" :usure:

I tried to play it off but she already knew :mjlol:

EDIT: She just texted asking if we're going to watch a few more episodes tonight...
But I finished the whole series earlier :russ:

Gotta get my game face and act like I haven't seen it

Her: "Baby they're brothers!" :ohhh:

Me: well I'll be darned. :skip:

:youngsabo:
You will be after that lie:lolbron:
:troll: