The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
lYRGAn1.png

:russ::russ::russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah, i wasn't contesting your theory of the judas joint, just your vibranium comments, lol.

:youngsabo: I understand... but an alien exploding armor piercing bullet I wouldn't believe it was vibranium first thing considered.

"The Judas bullet is a fascinating invention, and one that isn’t explained in detail. But Diamondback (Erik LaRay Harvey), who produces the bullets, tells Mariah (Alfre Woodard) it’s derived from an “alien metal.” The only alien metal we’ve met so far in the Marvel Cinematic Universe is Vibranium, which is what Captain America’s shield and Black Panther’s suit are made from. But those are constructed with Wakandan vibranium, which absorbs vibrations.

A better choice for a bullet would be what’s known in the comics as Antarctic Vibranium, which basically is the opposite of the Wakandan variety, causing vibrations instead of absorbing them. Both types of Vibranium are extraterrestrial, having been brought to Earth on meteorites."

:ohhh:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I didn't realize the councilwoman was a legit marvel villain til the 3rd episode. I thought she was a supporting character made up for the show.
But in the 3rd ep Cottonmouth uses her codename Black Mariah.

th

:ohhh:

CS-Z4rnWoAAbcre.jpg
Yeah I peeped that. I think Mama Mable was designed after her look and overall feel and Mariah will become that.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
How do I sound stupid? lol I'm not a big comic book guy and I stumbled onto this article and came to ask the coli about their point of view on the show? I know this is the internet but chill the fukk out, it was a completely reasonable question. I'm weak because I come to a discussion board to create dialogue and get feedback on a TV show before I commit to watching it? I don't have unlimited time and probably already watch too much tv as is. I didn't form any opinion, I simply asked peoples opinions, jesus christ
If you have to ask maybe you are just stupid. Why do you need to ask their point of view? The reason is you looking for a way to not watch it under some bullshyt guise and you can lie about that if you want to. If it was some p*ssy would need to ask the coli their opinion? fukk no cause you want that p*ssy so the same shyt applies here. If you wanted to at least watch the show you wouldn't be looking for no bogus reason not to watch it esp when you already said most in here views are different than what you read. You can lie to yourself but don't try to lie to me. It was a completely unreasonable question and that's why I quoted you. I said you sound weak dude get out your feelings and switching up my words, Jesus Christ

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps