The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
netflix fuk up the premiere..should had drop at 12:00 on the dot not four hrs later.

i haven't watch yet but we have to wait 2yrs for 2nd season?

we need more black superheroes on tv

:dwillhuh:

They release it at 12 PST so it's past midnight everywhere in the US. They literally do that for every series they release.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I saw it coming from a mile out but not the when or how but I was waiting on that shift. That first mention of Uncle Pete had me like hmm. It kind of annoyed me but I was like ok, let's see where they take this.

I enjoyed Diamondback both as a standalone character and cause I know the actor from Boardwalk. Cottonmouth was my favorite character up until Misty hopped over him.
Yea it had took me an episode or two before the light bulb went on in my head and i recognized him :russ:

That final fight scene with him and Chalky :wow: :mjcry:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Diamondback is NOTHING realistic.... especially in that got-aweful outfit he was in at the final fight. Plus, the goons were TOO cliche. Fisk was actually a more realistic villain.
I guess I mean realistic in the realm of possibility. I think a Cottonmouth is more real life an possible than a Fisk... If you don't, then agree to disagree :yeshrug:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lYRGAn1.png

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
My only.complaint is why ain't Marvel cash out for some small cameos of Harlem rappers?

Maybe this is a little subjective but I think cameos from Asap Rocky or Cam'ron would have been an easy opportunity to get more audiences
but I did like Cottonmouths reference to Rocky at yPops funeral

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
My only.complaint is why ain't Marvel cash out for some small cameos of Harlem rappers?

Maybe this is a little subjective but I think cameos from Asap Rocky or Cam'ron would have been an easy opportunity to get more audiences
but I did like Cottonmouths reference to Rocky at yPops funeral

At least they used Faith Evans and Rafeal Saddiq though.
Wasn't expecting that.
:yeshrug:

Two bad they don't have all their Xmen character rights back. They could of shown a quick cameo of Dazzler in the background walking through the club's kitchen getting ready to take the stage next.
:skip:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It gotta be the chatauri alien metal... Vibranium is earth born and doesnt Vibrate it nullifies kinetic energy from what I remember, and is highly resistant to energy weapons. There was a marvel side story with weapon dealers getting their hands on the leftover weapons from the invasion, plus hydra was reverse engineering their shyt too & they wasnt the only ones...

1. Vibranium wasn't earth born, but from a metorite that landed in Wakanda some long time ago. It's definitely "alien" in origin in the since that it's NOT from earth. Presumed to have been created from aliens.
2. It does vibrate breh. Where you think the name is derived from, lol! It nullfies pretty much anything and sound due to its vibration qualites.

Vibranium