The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Let the critics tell it, it wasn't.:francis:
Dude that's like listening to kaep's detractors and letting them reframe what his protest is about..

Last time I checked Harlem was in New York and new York is in America. Most of the cast are Americans the mere fact that white ppl for once are the minority shouldn't mean they should be excluded. Anyone that is just shows their deep rooted intolerance..

How many Wall street? sopranos? there will be blood? Seinfield? Friends? Or Dallases? Have ppl of colour had to watch the last 50+ years. Despite the solely white cast it was meant to be seen as general no? Or were we not suppose to peep those

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
So the little corny police officer in on the wish with Cottonmouth? Peeping episode 4. The funeral scene were cottonmouth spoke was sheisty as hell. Like folks didn't know he in on it. Luke got up there and threw them shots at breh.
Shades might be the most boring character in the series.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Dude that's like listening to kaep's detractors and letting them reframe what his protest is about..

Last time I checked Harlem was in New York and new York is in America. Most of the cast are Americans the mere fact that white ppl for once are the minority shouldn't mean they should be excluded. Anyone that is just shows their deep rooted intolerance..

How many Wall street? sopranos? there will be blood? Seinfield? Friends? Or Dallases? Have ppl of colour had to watch the last 50+ years. Despite the solely white cast it was meant to be seen as general no? Or were we not suppose to peep those
I agree with you. But I'm not belly aching. They are.