The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah i don't agree with him on that, if anything Shades, Mariah and Diamondback were :patrice:
Mariah was great.

Shades was decent.

Diamondback was only bad in episode 8 and parts of the finale. Problem with him was they didn't give a great first impression and or great "ending" for him.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I still like JJ over this but this was consistent the entire season and connected to the MCU more than any other netflix show. JJ dipped in quality halfway through the season, came back and had a lackluster ending. DD acts like it's not apart of the MCU. Cage isn't afraid of showing off its comic, blaxploitation and 70s origins. :bless:

This soundtrack is insane too.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope she blows up from this but you can bet a lot of white execs are chomping at the bit to place her in a romantic scenario with a white lead

If they stick to the comics then she already has a white lead lined up as her romantic interest in Iron Fist.

They knew what they were doing casting her then, sad shyt as I find the actor playing iron fist irksome
them iron fist,misty knight interracial sex scene's gonna be:ohlawd:&:scust: all at the same time

lipstick-ally about get new set of bedwench sex gifs to:ahh: over
43e825f2277f2c1ae7a886c62c98e15a.jpg

MistyKnight-DannyRand.jpg
tumblr_inline_ntnvk0eQfI1sadmxj_500.jpg

:scust: