The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
In the comics Luke Cage is married to Jessica Jones. In the comics shades is just some stupid black goon who gets slapped around by Luke Cage. The show changed him to this intellectual mastermind who controls all the other gangsters from the shadows. When he was controlling cottenmouth I was like:stopitslime: but then he starts controlling black Mariah and getting over on Diamondback :camby:

Yeah Shades here was essentially that boss with the glasses from The Raid 2 right down to the dress style and mannerism as opposed to just "muscle2.

Did almost exactly the same thing role wise. You can tell he will outlast everyone and be the endgame villain when it's all said and done.

However regarding Cottonmouth, he was being played by everyone from the very fist ep

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_oefemmKEkO1uqfsrjo2_500.gif

tumblr_oefemmKEkO1uqfsrjo1_500.gif

tumblr_oefemmKEkO1uqfsrjo3_500.gif

Daps
Yeah Shades here was essentially that boss with the glasses from The Raid 2 right down to the dress style and mannerism as opposed to just "muscle2.

Did almost exactly the same thing role wise. You can tell he will outlast everyone and be the endgame villain when it's all said and done.

However regarding Cottonmouth, he was being played by everyone from the very fist ep
Yeah that's why I didn't mind too much but when he starts controlling black Mariah and getting over on diamond back I could see where they were going with the character. Black puppet but shades is going to be the real boss.

Last edited:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Mah mans had on a lil ass half helmet & some janitor's uniform and was goin toe 2 toe wit a nikka dat can take missile blasts to da chest. Word? :stopitslime:

I get alladat suspension of disbelief stuff but come da fukk on wit dat silly ass shyt, breh. Lol :smh:

And his face was WIDE OPEN. I was like nobody takes headshots anymore?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
LC doesnt have to worry about surviving solely off black support. its apart of the damn marvel universe.

wat point are you trying to make? do you even know?
I think I made my point with post #1701 (which you edited when replying) funny enough.

Last edited:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
damn im late on this thread already 50 pages :wow:

anyways is this show anygood? i know its just came out friday but damn how ya'll watch these shows so quickly