The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I can't be the only one who thinks Theo Rossi's acting is horrendous.
yeah I said the same thing. Dude was trash.
personally I think they are white too but there are obvious concentrated Jews that look fresh from Jerusalem, you can't tell me oded fehr is white. maybe in the comics but the actor is at least 1/4 blackAs Martin is caucasian Charlie sheen is half Hispanic so bad example. You can't tell me Rosie Perez or Jennifer Lopez are white. Lets look at these through the lenses of old germany and stop trying to be smartasses
that's the point w/ hispanic...it's not a race there white hispanic and black hispanic. Saying that someone is hispanic doesn't negate their whiteness. Or saying someone is jewish, they can still be white. But, i was just addressing that point that person made.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
which is a goddamn lie
How did beyond the lights do? Miracle on st Anna (even tho it was shyt)? Hell how is queen of katwe doing? Come on breh. The only think AAz will flock to is negative shyt like madea or empire

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
His first outing was Jessica Jones he already shared it.
He was supporting and it was to her detriment cuz he outshone her (in many eyes) his first full fledged outing was his show Luke cage

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How did beyond the lights do? Miracle on st Anna (even tho it was shyt)? Hell how is queen of katwe doing? Come on breh. The only think AAz will flock to is negative shyt like madea or empire
although i dont see why you brought up a 10 yr old movie, or an african film--luckily, luke cage is like wire, power, and empire, with a superhero twist. so we dont have to worry about that :coffee:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Should have been a series about both Luke and iron fist.

All in good time.:sas2:

Luke was built up for a full season on the strength of being in multiple episodes of Jessica Jones. Danny Rand is probably not even in New York right now.