The official Netflix Marvel's "Jessica Jones" thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
My gripe was gonna be whenever shes fighting people she lacks intensity and always feels like she's holding back, then thought maybe its by design since she literally killed a woman with 1 punch

She is holding back as well but like
the episode where they had killgrave in the van and the goons jumped her she could've fukked them dudes up more.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
About that why can't they mention 1 avengers name again? Everyone just calling him the big green guy doesn't ring true. If superhumans saved a city from an invasion I think ppl would remember someone's name

I think it has to do with the the Marvel people in charge of the tv and Netflix series and Feigei and the movie heads beefing.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Guess this rep im sending :youngsabo:

upload_2015-11-21_15-12-35.png

:umad:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed it. I don't think it's better than DD imo but it's still good. That may be because I'm not familiar with JJ. I will be giving it a re-watch. I fukks with Luke Cage. Did they have any Iron Fist Easter eggs?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I enjoyed it. I don't think it's better than DD imo but it's still good. That may be because I'm not familiar with JJ. I will be giving it a re-watch. I fukks with Luke Cage. Did they have any Iron Fist Easter eggs?

Carrie Ann Moss who plays Trinity on the Matrix is what will connect Iron Fist to JJ.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Random Killgrave quote
"I once told a man to shove his head up his own ass."

:wtf:

:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
Lowkey one of the more fukked up things said this series, in terms of how :demonic: it is in context.

Son said "I have to be careful how I talk one time I told a guy to go screw himself " :merchant:...............:dwillhuh:.............:ohhh: